There are many ways in which you can get involved in your community to help you, your family, friends, and neighbors be better prepared for disasters.
Things you can do:
1. Host a Map Your Neighborhood Meeting.
2. Attend CERT Basic Training.
3. Participate in Volunteer Emergency Responder organizations such as Ashland CERT or Search and Rescue.
4. Seek Additional Training Opportunities.
5. Volunteer with a disaster response organization such as the American Red Cross.
Download Ashland CERT's training calendar to see what is going on with Ashland CERT.