The Ashland Senior Advisory Committee (ASAC) is adding new members to expand representation and capacity - Learn more (deadline to apply is Nov 22).
The Senior Services Division of Ashland Parks and Recreation Commission enhances the lives of seniors by promoting healthy aging, well-being, dignity and independence. We empower older adults as valued, contributing members of the community and together advocate for the diverse needs of seniors and their families throughout Ashland.
Senior Services Division Staff
Ashland Senior Advisory Committee (ASAC)
- Isleen Glatt, MPH - Senior Services Superintendent
- Natalie Mettler - Senior & Adult Services Coordinator
- Corey Whitaker - Senior Services Office Assistant II
The Ashland Senior Advisory Committee advises Ashland Parks and Recreation Commissioners on matters related to the Senior Services Division and advocates for the needs of seniors. The ASAC members are:
View ASAC Meetings - Agendas and Minutes
Ashland Senior Center
- Saundra "Sandy" Theis - Community Partner member/chair
- Mike Hersh - Program Participant member/vice chair
- Anne Bellegia - Program Participant member
- Mary Russell-Miller - Community Partner member
- Mike Gardiner - Parks & Recreation Commission member
- Rob Casserly - Community Partner member
- Stefani Seffinger - City Council member
is located in Hunter Park at 1699 Homes Avenue, 541-552-5342.
For more information, contact the Senior Services Division at 541-552-5342.