Public Health Advisory
Modified Operations Due to COVID-19 - Learn More
View current Senior Resources related to COVID-19 and vaccines
STAY CONNECTED with APRC - Sign up for EMAIL Notifications
The Senior Services Division
of Ashland Parks and Recreation Commission enhances the lives of seniors by promoting healthy aging, well-being, dignity and independence. We empower older adults as valued, contributing members of the community and together advocate for the diverse needs of seniors and their families throughout Ashland.
Senior Services Division Staff
Ashland Senior Advisory Committee
- Isleen Glatt, MPH - Senior Services Superintendent
- Natalie Mettler - Senior & Adult Services Coordinator
- Sybil Bowser - Senior Services Office Assistant II
The Ashland Senior Advisory Committee (ASAC) advises Ashland Parks and Recreation Commissioners on matters related to the Senior Services Division and advocates for the needs of seniors.
ASAC is currently adding new members to expand representation and capacity - Learn more
(open until filled)
ASAC members are:
View ASAC Meetings - Agendas and Minutes
Ashland Senior Center
- Anne Bellegia - CHAIR, Program Participant member
- Kathy McNeal - Program Participant member
- Mike Hersh - Program Participant member
- Mary Russell-Miller - Community Partner member
- Mike Gardiner - CO-CHAIR, Parks & Recreation Commission member
- Saundra "Sandy" Theis - Community Partner member
- Stefani Seffinger - City Council member
is located in Hunter Park at 1699 Homes Avenue, 541.488.5342.
Donate to support the services of Ashland Senior Services Division and Ashland Senior Center.
Click here to donate online.
Or mail checks payable to Ashland Parks Foundation to:
Ashland Senior Services Division, 1699 Homes Ave, Ashland, OR 97520
For more information, contact the Senior Services Division at 541.488.5342.