Ashland Rotary Centennial Ice Rink (The rink will reopen on Saturday, November 21, 2020)
The schedule will be posted daily. Please visit this website regularly or call 541.552.2258 for schedule updates.
The 2020-2021 Ashland Rotary Centennial Ice Rink will be operated under strict adherence to current Oregon Health Authority Phase Two Public Health Guidelines for Reopening - Learn more.
Coming soon: An informational video about what to expect at the ice rink this Winter and check back often for updates.
What you need to know...
Planning your trip to the ice rink
- The ice rink will not be covered this year due to limited resources and the need to manage our budget appropriately through the pandemic.
- The ice rink may be forced to close due to adverse weather creating an unsafe ice surface including rain, excessive snow, and temperatures above 50 degrees.
- Please visit this website regularly or call 541.552.2258 for schedule updates and space available during skating sessions.
- The ice rink schedule will be primarily comprised of 2 hour skating sessions followed by an hour of downtime for staff properly clean and disinfect before the next session.
- During recreational skating sessions occupancy will be limited to 50 people on the rink premises at one time.
- Changing rooms are not available.
- The rink will not be serving food or beverages.
- Please bring your own water, hot drinks, and snacks but please keep these items off the ice.
- All skaters and spectators at the rink will be asked to wear face coverings over nose and mouth at all times.
- The ice rink will be closed to all activities when staff is not present.
- Groups of 10 or more people arriving together are not permitted under OHA public health guidelines.
- We are unable to take reservations and all admissions are first come-first served.
- Ice Scooters will Not be available this season.
Recreational Skating Sessions
- Weekends, Holidays and Scheduled “No School” Days: 2 hour Recreational Skating Sessions at 10 am, 1 pm, 4 pm, 7 pm
- Christmas Eve & New Years Eve: 10 am & 1 pm
- Christmas Day: 4 pm, 7 pm
- Monday – Thursday: 2 hour Recreational Skating Session at 7 pm
- Fridays: 2 hour Recreational Skating Sessions at 4 pm, 7 pm
- Please keep groups arriving together to 10 people or fewer.
- We ask that only those skating and those needing to supervise skaters arrive to the rink.
- The rink capacity will be limited to 50 people at the facility including spectators.
- Name and phone number will be recorded for contact tracing requirements.
- Skaters will be asked to maintain distance from other skaters not with their party.
- All skaters and spectators must have face coverings and adhere to social distancing guidelines posted at the rink.
- Hockey, figure skating, speed skating is not permitted during recreational skating times.
- Full price for admission and skate rentals will be required regardless of time of arrival.
- If you are unable to arrive until after a recreation skating session has begun and capacity has been reached you will have the option to wait for groups to leave and skate for the remainder of time left in the session or return for another session at another time.
Admission/Skate Rental Fees
- Child (under 5) Free
- Youth (under 14) $4
- Adult $5
- Skate Rental $3
Please note: Skate rentals are not included with punchcards
- Youth Rec Skate 10-punch card $35
- Adult Rec Skate 10-punch card $45
Private and semi-private (up to 3 skaters from the same household) for basic, figure and hockey skating can call 541.552.2258 to schedule lessons. Lessons are available Monday-Thursday before 6 pm based on instructor availability.
Programs Suspended due to COVID-19 Public Health Guidelines
- Free Figure Skating and Hockey Programs
- School Group Reservations
- Group Basic, Figure and Hockey Skating Classes
- Adult Hockey
- Frozen Tots Skating Sessions
- First Frost Event
Are you interested in advertising your business at the rink? Learn more
Back to the top
Back to Recreation
Visit the APRC home page.