The 2020 Summer Community PlayGuide... "What to Do!" is available and registration is open for some programs. Due to COVID-19, the Summer PlayGuide is only accessible in PDF format. We will update regularly throughout the season to adjust to the situation. Registration for each program will open two (2) weeks before the start date. Due to limited staff, online registration is strongly encouraged. Registration for each program will open two (2) weeks before the start date. Our recreation facilities will only be open to those who have registered for a program. We appreciate your cooperation.
Many thanks to our 2020 Summer Partners! Check them out.
What to expect when you arrive for a summer class:
1. Call to cancel if you are not feeling well
2. Wash your hands before the class
3. When you arrive at our recreation facility or outdoor area where your class will be held, please wait outside until the instructor greets you
4. Avoid congregating with others who are not from your household
5. Please maintain proper physical distance at all times (at least six feet)
6. Until a reliable treatment and/or vaccine is available for COVID-19, facial coverings are required in all APRC indoor facilities to help prevent the spread of germs. Face coverings are also required outdoors when physical distancing is not possible. Patrons are asked to bring their own mask
7. Arrive with your water bottle, FILLED (water fountains may be closed)
8. Staff may not be available to answer your inquires during your visit. If you have general questions call 541.488.5340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn all of the ways YOU can stay connected with us!
We publish three PlayGuides per year: Winter/Spring, Summer and Fall issues. The PlayGuides are typically direct-mailed to all Ashland and Talent households.
If you live outside of this area and would like a hard copy of our three annual PlayGuides mailed to you, please complete our online request form, ashland.or.us/MailMyGuide. If you would prefer an email notification when a new digital PlayGuide is available, please Email us!
Back to Recreation
Visit the APRC home page or call 541.488.5340 for more information.