"Fun, it's in our Nature!" Registration for Fall is underway! Programs in our Fall 2019 PlayGuide run September through December 2019. View the current digital guide by clicking on the image. Learn all of the ways YOU can stay connected with us! (You may also view the Fall PlayGuide in PDF format) Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the digital PlayGuides.
APRC manages 18 parks within the City limits, 797+ acres of parkland and 48 miles of trails. Learn more about the APRC Parks Division. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram, @AshlandParksandRec, and use the hashtags #AshlandParksandRec #APRC #AshlandWhatToDo.
- Apply TODAY... Open application process for the Ashland Senior Advisory Committee (ASAC - deadline is Nov 22)
- Commission & Committee Public Meetings
- Check out Improvement Projects for APRC (CIPs)
- View documents for the Parks, Trails and Open Space Program.
- Learn more about the proposed Bear Creek Greenway extension
What to Do...
- The Ashland Rotary Centennial Ice Rink will reopen for the season on Nov 21 - ashland.or.us/IceRink
- View events with our Senior Services Division
- Fundraising efforts for Nature Play Area at North Mountain Park - Learn more
- Opportunities to donate through the Ashland Parks Foundation
Check out our FUN & INFORMATIVE Video on the American Dipper Song Bird
Special thanks to Linda & Peter Kreisman
View our Video Archives