Welcome! Registration for Summer 2018 is underway... Programs in our Summer PlayGuide run mid-May to the end of August. View the current digital guide. (You may also view in PDF format) Learn more about the APRC Recreation Division.
Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the digital PlayGuides.
APRC manages 17 parks within the City limits, 772+ acres of parkland and 48 miles of trails. Learn more about the APRC Parks Division.
- View documents for the Parks, Trails and Open Space Program.
- Learn more about the proposed Bear Creek Greenway extension
- New hours for the Splash Pad this summer, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Daniel Meyer Pool will open for the season - Join us for ISLAND NIGHT: An Aloha State of Mind, on Jul 21 - ashland.or.us/Swim
- Check out our summer programming for kids (May-Aug) - ashland.or.us/KidsSummer
- View events with our Senior Services Division
Check out our FUN & INFORMATIVE Video on the American Dipper Song Bird
Special thanks to Linda & Peter Kreisman
View our Video Archives