Ashland, Oregon 97520
Phone: (541) 488-5340
Fax: (541) 488-5314
Contact: Ashland Parks & Recreation Commission
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
When is the Bear Creek Salmon Festival?
How do I register for a APRC program?
How do I find the APRC office?
How much does it cost to rent a facility?
What are the hours/days of operation for APRC?
How many Community Gardens are managed by APRC?
Where can I camp in/or near Ashland?
Where is the North Mountain Park Nature Center?
What annual events does APRC host?
Where can I golf in Ashland?
Where can I take my dog?
Where is the Ashland Senior Center?
View All FAQs >>
Ashland Parks & Recreation Commission (APRC) oversees two areas, parks and recreation. In March, 2016 the Recreation Division moved The Grove - Learn more!
APRC is the caretaker of 748.5 acres of parkland, 47 miles of trails and is home to beautiful Lithia Park (take a tour of historic Lithia Park). We offer a variety recreational opportunities, as well as facility and park rentals.
Events around the corner:
- FIRST FROST, on November 19, Opening Celebration at the Ashland Rotary Centennial Ice Rink (The rink will officially open November 16) - Learn more
John Enders' book entitled, Lithia Park: The Heart & Soul of Ashland, is now available for purchase. The release of the book coincides with the 100-year Anniversary of the park in 2016 - (Cover photo courtesy Jeffrey McFarland) Learn more!
APRC has 4 core goals:
- Provide a high quality, efficient service level.
- Maintain and expand parks and recreational opportunities to meet the current and future needs of the community.
- Provide a positive experience to park guests and recreation participants.
- Provide opportunities for the community to participate in the decision making process concerning its parks and recreation system.
Please refer to the links in the left margin to learn more about APRC, call 541.488.5340 or visit The Grove at 1195 E Main St in Ashland.
View All News