"Fun, it's in our Nature!" Registration for WinterSpring 2020 is underway! Programs in our WinterSpring PlayGuide run January through April 2020. View the current digital guide by clicking on the image. Learn all of the ways YOU can stay connected with us! (You may also view the WinterSpring PlayGuide in PDF format) Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the digital PlayGuides.
APRC manages 18 parks within the City limits, 797+ acres of parkland and 48 miles of trails. Learn more about the APRC Parks Division. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram, @AshlandParksandRec, and use the hashtags #AshlandParksandRec #APRC #AshlandWhatToDo.
- Apply TODAY... Open application process for the Ashland Senior Advisory Committee (ASAC - Open until filled)
- Commission & Committee Public Meetings
- Check out Improvement Projects for APRC (CIPs)
- View documents for the Parks, Trails and Open Space Program.
- Learn more about the proposed Bear Creek Greenway extension
What to Do...
- Design the LOGO for the 44th Annual 4th of July Run - ashland.or.us/JulyRunLogo
- View events with our Senior Services Division
- Opportunities to donate through the Ashland Parks Foundation
Check out our FUN & INFORMATIVE Video on the American Dipper Song Bird
Special thanks to Linda & Peter Kreisman
View our Video Archives