"Fun, it's in our Nature!" Programs in the 2020 WinterSpring PlayGuide are canceled due to the Coronavirus. View the current digital guide by clicking on the image. Learn all of the ways YOU can stay connected with us! (You may also view the WinterSpring PlayGuide in PDF format) Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the digital PlayGuides.
APRC manages 18 parks within the City limits, 797+ acres of parkland and 48 miles of trails. Learn more about the APRC Parks Division. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram, @AshlandParksandRec, and use the hashtags #AshlandParksandRec #APRC #AshlandWhatToDo.
- Apply TODAY... Open application process for the Ashland Senior Advisory Committee (ASAC - Open until filled)
- Commission & Committee Public Meetings
What to Do...
- The Rogue Valley Bike Swap will be postponed until further notice - Updates will be available at RVTD.org/bikeswap
- Read our monthly Park Views Column
- View events with our Senior Services Division
- View documents for the Parks, Trails and Open Space Program.
- Learn more about the proposed Bear Creek Greenway extension
- Opportunities to donate through the Ashland Parks Foundation
Check out our FUN & INFORMATIVE Video on the American Dipper Song Bird
Special thanks to Linda & Peter Kreisman
View our Video Archives