Ashland, Oregon 97520
Phone: (541) 488-5340
Fax: (541) 488-5314
Contact: Ashland Parks & Recreation Commission
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
How do I find the APRC office?
How much does it cost to rent a facility?
What are the hours/days of operation for APRC?
How many Community Gardens are managed by APRC?
Where can I camp in/or near Ashland?
Where is the North Mountain Park Nature Center?
What annual events does APRC host?
Where can I golf in Ashland?
Where can I take my dog?
Where is the Ashland Senior Center?
View All FAQs >>
The Ashland Parks & Recreation Commission (APRC) oversees two areas, parks and recreation. In March, 2016 the Recreation Division will move to The Grove - Learn more!
APRC is the caretaker of 785 acres of parkland in Ashland and is home to beautiful Lithia Park (take a tour of historic Lithia Park). We offer a variety recreational opportunities, as well as facility and park rentals.
Discover the plants and trees of Lithia Park with our Lithia Park Trail Guide. Be sure to check out our new Park and Trail Finder Web App! and take Tour of historical Lithia Park. The FREE Lithia Park Nature Walks are in full swing again! Learn more at ashland.or.us/LithiaHappenings.
Registration for Summer 2016 is underway! Programs in our Summer guide run mid May through August, 2016. View the Summer digital guide by clicking on the image above. (Or, PDF format.) Want a hardcopy of the guide? Complete our Mail My Guide form.
Please note: Programs in our WinterSpring 2016 guide run through mid May, 2016 - View the WinterSpring digital guide by clicking on the image to the right.
Check out our Adapted Programs!
Events around the corner:
- Rogue Valley Bird Day on May 14 - RogueValleyBirdDay.net
- Siskiyou de Mayo: A World Music Festival on May 14 - ashland.or.us/SiskiyoudeMayo
APRC has 4 core goals:
- Provide a high quality, efficient service level.
- Maintain and expand parks and recreational opportunities to meet the current and future needs of the community.
- Provide a positive experience to park guests and recreation participants.
- Provide opportunities for the community to participate in the decision making process concerning its parks and recreation system.
Please refer to the links in the left margin to learn more about APRC, call 541.488.5340 or visit 340 S Pioneer Street in Lithia Park (in upper Lithia Park).
View All News