Ashland, Oregon 97520
Phone: (541) 488-5340
Fax: (541) 488-5314
Contact: Ashland Parks & Recreation Commission
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
How do I find the APRC office?
How much does it cost to rent a facility?
What are the hours/days of operation for APRC?
How many Community Gardens are managed by APRC?
Where can I camp in/or near Ashland?
Where is the North Mountain Park Nature Center?
What annual events does APRC host?
Where can I golf in Ashland?
Where can I take my dog?
Where is the Ashland Senior Center?
View All FAQs >>
Ashland Parks & Recreation Commission (APRC) oversees two areas, parks and recreation. In March, 2016 the Recreation Division moved The Grove - Learn more!
APRC is the caretaker of 785 acres of parkland in Ashland and is home to beautiful Lithia Park (take a tour of historic Lithia Park). We offer a variety recreational opportunities, as well as facility and park rentals.
Discover the plants and trees of Lithia Park on a self-guided tour with our Lithia Park Trail Guide. Or if you prefer a guided tour, the FREE Lithia Park Nature Walks are in full swing again! Check out all that's happening in Lithia Park this summer!
Registration for Summer 2016 is underway! Programs in our Summer guide run mid May through August, 2016. View the Summer digital guide by clicking on the image above. (Or, PDF format.) Want a hardcopy of the guide? Complete our Mail My Guide form. Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the Summer Rec Guide.
Check out our Adapted Programs!
Events around the corner:
- Celebrate 100 Years of Lithia Park on the 4th of July
- 40th Annual 4th of July Run
- Island Night: An Aloha State of Mind, July 23
APRC has 4 core goals:
- Provide a high quality, efficient service level.
- Maintain and expand parks and recreational opportunities to meet the current and future needs of the community.
- Provide a positive experience to park guests and recreation participants.
- Provide opportunities for the community to participate in the decision making process concerning its parks and recreation system.
Please refer to the links in the left margin to learn more about APRC, call 541.488.5340 or visit The Grove at 1195 E Main St in Ashland.
View All News