"Fun, it's in our Nature!" The Recreation Division provides a variety of recreational and educational opportunities for all ages and abilities including aquatics, ice skating, health and fitness classes, environmental education programs and lifetime activities. We produce three PlayGuides per year: WinterSpring, Summer and Fall. Our PlayGuides are direct-mailed to all Ashland and Talent households. If you live outside of Ashland/Talent and would like a hard copy of our three annual guides mailed to you, please complete our online form, ashland.or.us/MailMyGuide. If you would prefer an email notification when a new digital rec guide is available, please Email us!
Registration for WinterSpring 2020 is underway! Programs in our WinterSpring PlayGuide run Januarythrough April 2020. View the current digital guide by clicking on the image. Learn all of the ways YOU can stay connected with us! (You may also view the WinterSpring PlayGuide in PDF format) Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the digital PlayGuides.
Did you know we offer...
- Design the LOGO for the 44th Annual 4th of July Run - ashland.or.us/JulyRunLogo
- The Ashland Rotary Centennial Ice Rink is OPEN for the season - ashland.or.us/IceRink
- Fundraising efforts for Nature Play Area at North Mountain Park - Learn more
- View events with our Senior Services Division
- Opportunities to donate through the Ashland Parks Foundation
Frequently Viewed Links...
Golf | IPM (Integrated Pest Management Policy)
Lithia Park | Staff