"Fun, it's in our Nature!" The Recreation Division provides a variety of recreational and educational opportunities for all ages and abilities including aquatics, ice skating, health and fitness classes, environmental education programs and lifetime activities. We produce three guides per year: WinterSpring, Summer and Fall. Our WinterSpring guides are direct-mailed to all Ashland and Talent households. The summer and fall guides are generally mailed to those who have taken a class with us in recent past. If you would like a hard copy of our three annual guides mailed to you, please complete our online form, ashland.or.us/MailMyGuide. If you would prefer an email notification when a new digital rec guide is available, please Email us!
Registration for Summer is underway! Programs in our Summer 2019 PlayGuide run May through August, 2019. View the current digital guide by clicking on the image. (You may also view in PDF format) Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the digital PlayGuides.
Did you know we offer...
- Kids Summer Programs - ashland.or.us/KidsSummer
- Happenings in Lithia Park this Summer - ashland.or.us/LithiaHappenings (Nature Walks, City Band Concerts, Silent Disco and Movies!)
- Daniel Meyer Memorial Pool is open for the season! ashland.or.us/Swim
- The Splash Pad in Garfield Park is open for the season! ashland.or.us/Garfield
- Rock the Knoll – 3 bands, 3 months at the Oak Knoll Golf Course (The Brothers Reed on Jul 12; East Main Band on Aug 16; Hog Wild on Sep 21) – Call 541.482.4311
- Volunteer as a Lithia Park Host – ashland.or.us/Volunteer
- Fundraising efforts for Nature Play Area at North Mountain Park - Learn more
- View events with our Senior Services Division
- Opportunities to donate through the Ashland Parks Foundation
Frequently Viewed Links...
Ashland Parks Foundation
Golf | IPM (Integrated Pest Management Policy)
Lithia Park | Nature Center
Senior Services | APRC Staff
Web Apps (Park Finder and Lithia Park)