The 2020 Fall Community PlayGuide... "What to Do!" is available and registration is open. Due to COVID-19, all of our fall programs will take place outside or virtually. The autumn guide will only be available in PDF format.
We want to be able to communicate with you effectively and email is the best way to do so, especially with virtual programming and being able to send you the link to access your class! When you register for a class, check to make sure we have your current email address.
We look forward to seeing you virtually, or outside, this fall!
Here's what to expect for your class (For all classes, check your email in the hours before your class for any last minute information)...
FOR ONLINE CLASSES
Make sure you have the following to attend an ONLINE class:
1) A computer, tablet or phone
2) A secure and reliable internet connection
3) Check that your device has a camera and microphone (there is also an option to call into the class with a phone number, but the experience is more enjoyable for everyone, when faces are present)
More info and tutorials for virtual programming at ashland.or.us/APRCvirtualProgram.
FOR IN-PERSON CLASSES
In light of COVID-19, here’s what to do before and at an IN-PERSON class:
1) Call to cancel if you are not feeling well
2) Wash your hands before the class
3) When you arrive at our recreation facility or outdoor area where your class
will be held, please wait outside until the instructor greets you
4) Avoid congregating with others who are not from your household
5) Please maintain proper physical distance at all times
6) Until a reliable treatment and/or vaccine is available for COVID-19,
facial coverings are required in all APRC indoor facilities to help prevent the
spread of germs. Facial coverings are also required outdoors when physical
distancing is not possible. Patrons are asked to bring their own mask
7) Arrive with your water bottle, FILLED (water fountains may be closed)
8) Restrooms may not be available, depending on the location
9) Staff may not be available to answer inquires during your visit. If you
have general questions call 541.488.5340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know there are 4 easy ways to register for an APRC Program?
1) Register online
2) By phone at 541.488.5340
3) By mail to The Grove, 1195 E Main St, Ashland, OR 97520
4) In person at The Grove, 1195 E Main St in Ashland (In-person is not available at this time, due to COVID-19)
We publish three PlayGuides per year: Winter/Spring, Summer and Fall issues. The PlayGuides are generally direct-mailed to all Ashland and Talent households.
If you live outside of this area and would like a hard copy of our three annual PlayGuides mailed to you, please complete our online request form, ashland.or.us/MailMyGuide. If you would prefer an email notification when a new digital PlayGuide is available, please Email us!
Scholarships are available for Rec programs.
Back to Recreation
Visit the APRC home page or call 541.488.5340 for more information.