If you have registered for a virtual class with us, be sure to check your email in the hours before your class for any last minute information, if you are taking an in-person class, or for your online-class access link.
Hereís what to expect for your class:
For online classes
Make sure you have the following to attend the online class:
1) A computer, tablet or phone
2) A secure and reliable internet connection
3) Check that your device has a camera and microphone (there is also an option to call into the class with a phone number, but the experience is more enjoyable for everyone, when faces are present)
We are hosting our interactive, online classes with Zoom online software. You donít need a Zoom account to attend the class; however, your experience will be smoother if you download the free app. We highly recommend testing the software before the day of your class. These short videos/tutorials can help you get comfortable with Zoom:
Have you watched the videos but still having trouble with Zoom? Call 541.488.5340, or email to set up a help session!
Check your email in the hours before your class is scheduled to start. The instructor will email you an invitation with a link provided. Simply click the link to start the class. A call-in phone number is also included in the invitation. (We recommend joining your class a few minutes early, to sort out any last minute technical issues.)
Not taking a virtual class? For in-person classes
In light of COVID-19, here is what to do before and at an in-person class:
1) Call to cancel if you are not feeling well.
2) Wash your hands before the class.
3) When you arrive at our recreation facility or outdoor area where your class will be held, please wait outside until the instructor greets you.
4) Avoid congregating with others who are not from your household.
5) Please maintain proper physical distance at all times.
6) Until a reliable treatment and/or vaccine is available for COVID-19, facial coverings are required in all APRC indoor facilities to help prevent the spread of germs. Facial coverings are also required outdoors when physical distancing is not possible. Patrons are asked to bring their own mask.
7) Arrive with your water bottle, FILLED (water fountains may be closed).
8) Restrooms may not be available, depending on the location.
9) Staff may not be available to answer inquires during your visit. If you have general questions call 541.488.5340 or email
Thanks again for joining us this season!
View Register for a Class
View the home page at AshlandParksandRec.org