The Recreation Division provides a variety of recreational and educational opportunities for all ages and abilities including aquatics, ice skating, health and fitness classes, environmental education programs and lifetime activities. We produce three guides per year: WinterSpring, Summer and Fall. Our WinterSpring guides are direct-mailed to all Ashland and Talent households. The summer and fall guides are generally mailed to those who have taken a class with us in recent past. If you would like a hard copy of our three annual guides mailed to you, please complete our online form, ashland.or.us/MailMyGuide. If you would prefer an email notification when a new digital rec guide is available, please Email us!
Registration for WinterSpring is underway! Programs in our WinterSpring 2019 PlayGuide run December, 2018 through May, 2019. View the current digital guide by clicking on the image. (You may also view in PDF format) Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the digital PlayGuides.
Learn more about the APRC Recreation Division.
Did you know we offer...
- Adapted Programming - Designed for people with developmental, intellectual or physical disabilities
- FootGolf at Oak Knoll Golf Course - OakKnollGolf.org (Take our survey on the Oak Knoll Clubhouse)
- Scholarships for our Rec Programs
- View events with our Senior Services Division
- Fundraising efforts for Nature Play Area at North Mountain Park - Learn more!
Visit the APRC home page or call 541.488.5340 for more information.
Frequently Viewed Links...
Ashland Parks Foundation
Golf | IPM (Integrated Pest Management Policy)
Lithia Park | Nature Center
Senior Services | APRC Staff
Web Apps (Park Finder and Lithia Park)