The Recreation Division provides a variety of recreational and educational opportunities for all ages and abilities including aquatics, ice skating, health and fitness classes, environmental education programs and lifetime activities. We produce three guides per year: WinterSpring, Summer and Fall. Our WinterSpring guides are direct-mailed to all Ashland and Talent households, and will hit mailboxes in mid-December, 2017. The summer and fall guides are mailed to those who have taken a class with us in recent past. If you would like a hard copy of our three annual guides mailed to you, please complete our online form, ashland.or.us/MailMyGuide. If you would prefer an email notification when a new digital rec guide is available, please Email us!
Registration for WinterSpring is underway! Programs in our WinterSpring Community PlayGuide run mid-December through mid-May, 2018. View our digital WinterSpring Playguide. (Or view in PDF format.) Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the digital PlayGuide.
Did you know we offer...
- Adapted Programming - Designed for people with developmental, intellectual or physical disabilities
- FootGolf at Oak Knoll Golf Course - OakKnollGolf.org
- Scholarships for our Rec Programs
- Ashland Community Bike Swap on Apr 14 - RVTD.org/bikeswap
- 4th July Run Event LOGO Contest - Deadline Mar 1 - ashland.or.us/JulyRunLogo
- Rogue Valley Bird Day on May 12 - RogueValleyBirdDay.net
- Ashland World Music Festival on May 19 - ashland.or.us/AWMF
Visit the APRC home page or call 541.488.5340 for more information.
Frequently Viewed Links...
Ashland Parks Foundation
Golf | IPM (Integrated Pest Management Policy)
Lithia Park | Nature Center
Senior Center | APRC Staff
Web Apps (Park Finder and Lithia Park)