Ashland, OR 97520
Phone: (541) 488-5340
Fax: (541) 488-5314
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
The Recreation Division provides a variety of recreational and educational opportunities for all ages and abilities including aquatics, ice skating, health and fitness classes, environmental education programs and lifetime activities. The Ashland Parks & Recreation Commission (APRC) publishes three Recreation Guides per year: Winter/Spring, Summer and Autumn.
Guides are direct-mailed to those who have registered for a program with APRC over the past three years. If you donít receive the guide in YOUR mailbox and would like to, please complete our online request form, ashland.or.us/MailMyGuide. If you would prefer an email notification when a new digital rec guide is available, please Email us!
Registration for Winter/Spring 2017 is underway! Programs in our Winter/Spring guide run December, 2016 through mid May, 2017. View the Winter/Spring 2017 digital guide by clicking on the image to the right. (Or view in PDF format.) Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the Rec Guides.
Did you know we offer...
- Adapted Programming - Designed for people with developmental, intellectual or physical disabilities
- FootGolf at Oak Knoll Golf Course - OakKnollGolf.org
- March 1 is the deadline for the Logo Design Contest for the 41st Annual 4th of July Run - ashland.or.us/JulyRun
- April 15 is the 27th Annual Ashland Community Bike Swap - RVTD.org/bikeswap - We are accepting bike donations through April 7... Proceeds benefit bicycle safety education in the Rogue Valley (More info at 541.552.2264)
- May 13 is the 13th Annual Rogue Valley Bird Day - RogueValleyBirdDay.net
- May 20 is the 2nd Annual Ashland World Music Festival (formerly, "Siskiyou de Mayo: A World Music Festival")
Please refer to the links in the left margin to learn more about APRC, call 541.488.5340 or visit The Grove at 1195 E Main St in Ashland.
View All News