The Recreation Division provides a variety of recreational and educational opportunities for all ages and abilities including aquatics, ice skating, health and fitness classes, environmental education programs and lifetime activities. The Ashland Parks & Recreation Commission (APRC) publishes three Recreation Guides per year: Winter/Spring, Summer and Autumn. Guides are direct-mailed to those who have registered for a program with APRC over the past three years. If you donít receive the guide in YOUR mailbox and would like to, please complete our online request form, ashland.or.us/MailMyGuide. If you would prefer an email notification when a new digital rec guide is available, please Email us!
Registration for Autumn 2017 is underway! Programs in our Autumn PlayGuide run September through December, 2017. View our digital Autumn PlayGuide. (Or view in PDF format.)
Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the Digital Rec Guides.
The Summer Guide will be available through the end of August.
Did you know we offer...
- Adapted Programming - Designed for people with developmental, intellectual or physical disabilities
- FootGolf at Oak Knoll Golf Course - OakKnollGolf.org
- Scholarships for our Rec Programs
- Daniel Meyer Pool is open for the season!
- Registration for Swim Lessons is Now Open
- Special Events at the Ashland Senior Center - Aug 7 and 28
- Bear Creek Salmon Festival at N MT Park on Oct 7
- Planning for Nature Play - Community Meeting on Oct 18
Visit the APRC home page or call 541.488.5340 for more information.
Frequently Viewed Links...
Ashland Parks Foundation
Golf | IPM (Integrated Pest Management Policy)
Lithia Park | Nature Center
Senior Center | APRC Staff
Web Apps (Park & Trail Finder)