"Fun, it's in our Nature!" The Recreation Division provides a variety of recreational and educational opportunities for all ages and abilities including aquatics, ice skating, health and fitness classes, environmental education programs and lifetime activities. We produce three guides per year: WinterSpring, Summer and Fall. Our WinterSpring guides are direct-mailed to all Ashland and Talent households. The summer and fall guides are generally mailed to those who have taken a class with us in recent past. If you would like a hard copy of our three annual guides mailed to you, please complete our online form, ashland.or.us/MailMyGuide. If you would prefer an email notification when a new digital rec guide is available, please Email us!
Registration for WinterSpring is underway! Programs in our WinterSpring 2019 PlayGuide run December, 2018 through May, 2019. View the current digital guide by clicking on the image. (You may also view in PDF format) Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the digital PlayGuides.
Learn more about the APRC Recreation Division.
Did you know we offer...
- FootGolf at Oak Knoll Golf Course - OakKnollGolf.org (Take our survey on the Oak Knoll Clubhouse)
- Scholarships for our Rec Programs
- Fundraising efforts for Nature Play Area at North Mountain Park - Learn more
- Check out all opportunities to donate through the Ashland Parks Foundation
- View events with our Senior Services Division
- Register for the annual 4th of July Run - ashland.or.us/JulyRun
- Public Meeting for the Lithia Park Master Plan on Apr 25 - Learn more
- Rogue Valley Bird Day at North Mountain Park on May 11 - RogueValleyBirdDay.net
- Ashland World Music Festival (AWMF) in Lithia Park on May 18 - Learn more
- Southern Oregon Tree Climbing Competition, May 8-11 - ashland.or.us/TreeClimbing
Frequently Viewed Links...
Ashland Parks Foundation
Golf | IPM (Integrated Pest Management Policy)
Lithia Park | Nature Center
Senior Services | APRC Staff
Web Apps (Park Finder and Lithia Park)