Is your business or organization interested in advertising with APRC or sponsoring an APRC venture? We have many opportunities for you:
- Display Ads in one of our Community PlayGuides
- We produce three PlayGuides annually: WinterSpring, Summer and Fall. The PlayGuides are direct-mailed to all Ashland and Talent households - Reach/impressions approximately 25K per PlayGuide
- Subsidize an annual event
- Scholarship Sponsorships - Show your support for kids and education! Your sponsorship can provide scholarships to help local classes learn and play our parks.
Each season (spring, summer, fall and winter) we offer three businesses this sponsorship opportunity. For $500 per season we will promote your business in a variety of ways. You'll become known for your generosity toward the kids of Ashland and surrounding communities!
- North Mountain Park Environmental Education Field Trips (spring and fall)
- Youth Programming at the Ashland Rotary Centennial Ice Rink (winter) or at the Daniel Meyer Memorial Pool (summer)
- Advertise in the tri-annual North Mountain Park newsletter or the monthly Senior Services Division newsletter.
- Ask about opportunities to advertise at one of our facilities, such as the Ashland Rotary Centennial Ice Rink.
Give us a try! Your first step is to fill out our ONLINE APPLICATION. You can also download the application in PDF format and mail it to: 340 S Pioneer St, Ashland, OR 97520. If you have questions, donít hesitate to email APRC Executive Analyst, Dorinda Cottle, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 541.552.2265. We look forward to working with you!
View our Rate/Spec Sheet for Display Ads in the PlayGuide (PDF format)
View our Advertising & Sponsorship Policy (PDF format)
Visit the APRC home page
or call 541.488.5340 for more information.