HOME | POOL SCHEDULE | SWIM LESSONS | SWIM PROGRAMS
PRICING | PRIVATE LANES/LESSONS | POOL 2 PATH
APRC will be using Nixle
to send out Text and/or Email alerts when the pool is closed (meaning the swim lessons are canceled) due to poor air quality or another unforeseen circumstance. By registering for APRC swim lessons, you are agreeing to Nixle’s Terms of Service
SWIM LESSON REGISTRATION
Pool staff will organize returning swimmers based on their placement at the end of the 2018 season. For new swimmers, pool staff will be in touch (if needed) to make sure your child is in the right class. You may also contact pool staff at 541.488.0313, after June 7, if you would prefer to schedule a swim test for specific color-level placement.
YOU CAN REGISTER 3 DIFFERENT WAYS:
- ONLINE: ashland.or.us/register
- CALL: 541.488.5340
- VISIT: The Grove, Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm, 1195 E Main Street in Ashland
Click for details.
- Children under 10 years of age must have parent/guardian or designated attendant while visiting the Daniel Meyer Memorial Pool. We ask that your support our efforts to make Daniel Meyer Memorial Pool a safe place to swim!
- Classes are subject to cancellation due to weather. No make-ups or refunds for missed or canceled classes.
- The Starfish Aquatics Institute and Starguard marks are registered trademarks of the SAI. The Starfish Stroke School™ and StarBabies™ word-marks are trademarks of SAI.
- APRC is an independent Authorized Provider of the SAI.