Did you know we have over 53 miles of trails in the Ashland area? Be sure to check out our Park and Trail Finder Web App! Do you need help with directions for downtown Ashland? View our downtown map.
View the Ashland Map Guide @ TravelAshland.com - This map is a collaboration between the Ashland Chamber of Commerce, the City of Ashland and APRC (along with other community partners).
- Bear Creek Greenway
- Bluebird Park / Calle Guanajuato
- Creek to Crest Trail System (Bear Creek Greenway to Pacific Crest Trail!)
- Dog Park
- Dog Friendly Parks
- Dog Walks near downtown Ashland
- Hald-Strawberry Open Space
- Lithia Park Maps
- Lower Watershed Trails
- Pedestrian Trail Access (Includes Bandersnatch, Waterline, Snark, Red Queen & Alice in Wonderland trails. Note: This map will be updated soon to reflect the newly-built section of Snark that starts and ends with the stairs)
- Biker Trail Access (Includes BTI, Alice in Wonderland, Jabberwocky and JubJub)
- North Mountain Park
- Parks, Trails and Open Space Program Map/Plan - 2012 Light Update to the Parks, Trails and Open Space Map (Unofficial): This map was created as an informational update in 2012 to reflect land status changes since the adopted plan in 2002
- Parks Properties This map illustrates the location of developed and undeveloped properties under the jurisdiction of APRC.
- Parks Properties with Community Gardens
- Siskiyou Mountain Park & Oredson-Todd Woods Open Space
- White Rabbit & Caterpillar Trail, Siskiyou Mountain Park, Lamb Saddle
- Lamb Saddle, Toothpick, Catwalk, Four Corners
AFR Trailhead Maps (Ashland Forest Resiliency)
Interactive Road Maps (58+ miles of dirt roads in the Ashland Watershed) - Provided by AWTA (Ashland Woodlands & Trails Association) and includes popular routes such as:
View Strava Heat Maps in the Ashland area.
Back to Ashland's Parks
Visit the APRC home page or call 541.488.5340 for more information. You may also want to visit AshlandTrails.org.