Welcome! Registration for Summer 2018 is underway... Programs in our Summer PlayGuide run mid-May to the end of August. View the current digital guide. (You may also view in PDF format) Learn more about the APRC Recreation Division.
Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the digital PlayGuides.
APRC manages 17 parks within the City limits, 772+ acres of parkland and 48 miles of trails. Learn more about the APRC Parks Division. View documents for the Parks, Trails and Open Space Program. New hours for the Splash Pad this summer, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. - Enjoy~
- The Daniel Meyer Pool will open for pre-season Lap Swimming only on June 4 - Learn more
- 4th July Run Registration is OPEN - ashland.or.us/JulyRun
- Lithia Park Master Plan - DESIGN WEEK, Jun 12-15 - ashland.or.us/LithiaParkMasterPlan
- The Daniel Meyer Pool will open for the season on Jun 14 - On Jun 16, join us for Swimming in Imagination with Stories Alive - ashland.or.us/Swim (Swim lesson registration is OPEN NOW; deadline to sign up is Jul 5)
- Check out our summer programming for kids (May-Aug) - ashland.or.us/KidsSummer
- Pollinator Tour in Ashland on Jul 15 - ashland.or.us/BeeCity
Check out our FUN & INFORMATIVE Video on the American Dipper Song Bird
Special thanks to Linda & Peter Kreisman
View our Video Archives