"Fun, it's in our Nature!" Registration for Summer is underway! Programs in our Summer 2019 Community PlayGuide run May through August, 2019. View the current digital guide by clicking on the image. (You may also view in PDF format) Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the digital PlayGuides.
Learn more about the APRC Recreation Division.
APRC manages 18 parks within the City limits, 797+ acres of parkland and 48 miles of trails. Learn more about the APRC Parks Division. Follow us at Facebook.com/AshlandParksandRec and use the hashtags #AshlandParksandRec #APRC #AshlandWhatToDo.
- View documents for the Parks, Trails and Open Space Program.
- Learn more about the proposed Bear Creek Greenway extension
- Know before you splash! Check out the water quality in Ashland Creek
What to Do...
- Commission & Committee Public Meetings
- Happenings in Lithia Park this Summer - ashland.or.us/LithiaHappenings (Nature Walks, City Band Concerts, Silent Disco and Movies!)
- Kids Summer Programs - ashland.or.us/KidsSummer
- Daniel Meyer Memorial Pool is open for the season! ashland.or.us/Swim
- The Splash Pad in Garfield Park is open for the season! ashland.or.us/Garfield
- Rock the Knoll – 3 bands, 3 months at the Oak Knoll Golf Course (The Brothers Reed on Jul 12; East Main Band on Aug 16; Hog Wild on Sep 21) – Call 541.482.4311
- Volunteer as a Lithia Park Host – ashland.or.us/Volunteer
- Fundraising efforts for Nature Play Area at North Mountain Park - Learn more
- View events with our Senior Services Division
- Opportunities to donate through the Ashland Parks Foundation
Frequently Viewed Links...
Ashland Parks Foundation
Golf | IPM (Integrated Pest Management Policy)
Lithia Park | Nature Center
Senior Services | APRC Staff
Web Apps (Park Finder & Lithia Park)
Check out our FUN & INFORMATIVE Video on the American Dipper Song Bird
Special thanks to Linda & Peter Kreisman
View our Video Archives