Is your utility account past due? Take action now!
City of Ashland Utility Customers who are behind on payments are urged to make a payment today! To reduce processing time, self-help options are available:
- Online at ashland.or.us/Utilities
- Payment Kiosk at the Ashland Civic Center at 1175 E Main St, next to the City of Ashland Police Department. The kiosk is available 24 hours per day, seven (7) days a week. To make a payment, customers will need their account number and customer number, both found on City Utility billing statements. The kiosk accepts cash, check or credit card and payments are processed immediately. (Please Note: For cash payments, change is not available)
- The white payment drop box on the Plaza in downtown Ashland (drop box is adjacent to the mailbox on the Plaza) – or see drop box at the corner of City Hall at 20 E Main St (Note: City Hall remains closed to the public.)
- Pay by phone at 541.488.6004. You will need your account number and customer number, both found on City Utility billing statements--- Press option one (1)
- Mail your payment to 20 E Main St, Ashland, OR 97520
Payment Plans are also available upon request. Sign up Today
, or visit ashland.or.us/Utilities
for more information. Please Note: Completion of this online form does not indicate that you have a Payment Plan in place. City staff will reach out to you with additional information, and you will need a signed agreement in place.
For questions/requests, email UtilityBilling@ashland.or.us
. Please email only once per question or request, as multiple inquiries will delay response time. Emails will be returned in the order received. For information on Utility Assistance Programs, including ways to help others, please visit ashland.or.us/UtilityAssistance
Released April 27, 2023