The APRC 2018 Summer Community PlayGuide is out and registration is OPEN. We provide
programming to the citizens of Ashland and those in surrounding communities, offering recreational and educational opportunities.
Check out our digital guide and register for a program TODAY!
All programs that require registration have direct links to do so. Our summer guide covers mid-May through the end of August.
The guides will hit mail boxes any day now. If you don’t receive a copy in your mailbox and would like one, please complete our online Mail-My-Guide
form. If you prefer an email notification each time a new guide comes out, shoot us an email at ParksInfo@Ashland.or.us
We produce three guides per year: WinterSpring, Summer and Fall. View the 2018 Summer PlayGuide in PDF format
. The 2018 WinterSpring PlayGuide will be available online
Check out our upcoming events…
- Share with us how you experience Lithia Park in our interactive map/survey – bit.ly/lithiapark (survey available through Apr 30)
- Rogue Valley Bird Day at North Mountain Park on May 12 – RogueValleyBirdDay.net
- Ashland World Music Festival in Lithia Park on May 19 – ashland.or.us/AWMF
- Daniel Meyer Pool in Hunter Park will open for the season on Jun 14 – ashland.or.us/Swim (Swim lesson registration is OPEN now and available online!)
- 4th of July Run – ashland.or.us/JulyRun (registration opens Apr 17)
“Fun, it’s in our Nature!”
For information on APRC visit AshlandParkandRec.org