AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR MEETING
ASHLAND CITY COUNCIL
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
View on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (for Charter Communications customers) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu select RVTV Prime.
Note: As the April 7 Council meeting will be held electronically, written testimony will be accepted via email to email@example.com on both general public forum items and agenda items as long as they are submitted before Monday, April 6 at 10 a.m. Written testimonies submitted by the deadline will be available to the City Council before the meeting and will be included in the meetings minutes.
Note: Items on the Agenda not considered due to time constraints are automatically continued to the next regularly scheduled Council meeting [AMC 2.04.030.E.]
6:00 p.m. Regular Meeting
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS
- CITY ADMINISTRATOR REPORT
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Business Meeting of March 17, 2020
- SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS & AWARDS
- Extension of COVID-19 Declaration of Emergency
- COVID-19 Update & Discussion
- MINUTES OF BOARDS, COMMISSIONS, AND COMMITTEES
- PUBLIC FORUM Business from the audience not included on the agenda.
(Total time allowed for Public Forum is 15 minutes. The Mayor will set time limits to enable all people wishing to speak to complete their testimony.) [15 minutes maximum]
See Note above for how to submit written testimony for Public Forum.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of Personal Services Contract for Wastewater Treatment Plant Disinfection System Upgrade
- Resolution 2020-05 Approving Banking Signatures
- Ashland Community Wildfire Protection Plan (CWPP) Grant Application
- OHRA Meal Delivery Program
- PUBLIC HEARINGS (Persons wishing to speak are to submit a “speaker request form” prior to the commencement of the public hearing. Public hearings shall conclude at 8:00 p.m. and be continued to a future date to be set by the Council, unless the Council, by a two-thirds vote of those present, extends the hearing(s) until up to 9:30 p.m. at which time the Council shall set a date for continuance and shall proceed with the balance of the agenda.)
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Capital Financing Bond Discussion- Item requested by Councilor Slattery.
- NEW AND MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS
- Intergovernmental Agreement for Jurisdictional Exchange of Clay Street and Paradise Lane
- ORDINANCES, RESOLUTIONS AND CONTRACTS
- Mayoral Appointment of Adam Hanks as the Interim City Administrator
- Mayoral Appointment of Bryn Morrison as the Interim Finance Director
- Mayoral Appointment of Scott Fleury as the Interim Public Works Director
- OTHER BUSINESS FROM COUNCIL MEMBERS/REPORTS FROM COUNCIL LIAISONS
- ADJOURNMENT OF BUSINESS MEETING
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator's office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number 1-800-735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).