Budget Committee Meeting #5
I.Call to Order
May 14, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
II.Approval of Minutes/Public Hearing
- Roll call
- Reminder of meeting protocols and expectations
- Citizens Budget Committee Minutes of April 27, 2021 (Minutes Attached)
- Review of Written Testimony-Written testimony will be accepted for this meeting’s agenda items via email to email@example.com with the subject line “5/14/21 Budget Committee Testimony” by 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 13, 2021. Written testimony received by the deadlines will be available to the Budget Committee before the meeting and will be included in the meeting minutes.
- Presentation of Oral Testimony-Oral testimony will be taken during the electronic public hearing. If you wish to provide oral testimony during the electronic meeting, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 a.m. on Monday, May 13, 2021. In order to provide testimony at this meeting, please provide the following information: 1) make the subject line of the email “5/14/21 Speaker Request” 2) include your name,3) specify the date and committee meeting you wish to virtually attend or listen to, 4) specify if you will be participating by computer or telephone, and 5) the name you will use if participating by computer or the telephone number you will use if participating by telephone.
- Capital Projects by Priority Classification
VII. Meeting Adjourned
- Motion to Accept the City Manager’s Recommended BN2021-2023 Budget as amended (from 05/11/2021 Meeting)
- Recommendation to City Council
- Motion to Approve Property Tax Levy