- approved 11/14/22
In Meeting Materials:
Ashland Disaster Preparedness Presentation by Paul Collins, CERT
Ashland Evacuation Map
ASHLAND PARKS AND RECREATION COMMISSION
ASHLAND SENIOR ADVISORY COMMITTEE (ASAC)
Monday, September 12, 2022 @ 3:30 – 5:00 pm
Virtual Meeting on Zoom Platform
To join meeting or give public input, see instructions on page 2.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator's office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number 1-800-735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).
TO ATTEND THE MEETING:
If you wish to virtually attend an Ashland Senior Advisory Committee meeting, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than by 10:00 a.m. on the day of the meeting. Please provide the following information, then staff will send you the link and/or phone codes:
- Opening (Gardiner, 1 min)
- Approval of Minutes – July 11, 2022 (all, 2 min)
- Additions or Deletions to the Agenda (all, 2 min)
- Public Input (10 min) - See page 2 for instructions.
- Ashland Disaster Preparedness (30 min)
Paul Collins, CERT Volunteer
Sydney Jenkins, Fire & Life Safety Specialist, Ashland Fire & Rescue
- Impact of Budget Cuts (Black, 5 min)
- Upcoming Referendums (Gardiner, 10 min)
- Standing Reports (20 min)
- APRC Liaison (Bachman)
- City Council Liaison (Seffinger)
- Education Report (Mettler)
- Senior Services Superintendent Report (Glatt)
- Items from ASAC Members or Work Groups (All, 10 min)
- Livable Ashland Alliance update (Theis/Bellegia)
- Other items from ASAC members?
- Next Meeting: Monday, November 14, 3:30-5:00pm, on Zoom
- Adjournment – 5:00pm
TO GIVE PUBLIC INPUT IN THE MEETING:
- Write “ASAC Participation Request” in the subject line of the email.
- Include your name.
- Specify the date of the meeting you wish to virtually attend or listen to.
- Specify whether you will be participating by computer or telephone.
- Provide the name you will use if participating by computer, or the telephone number you will use if participating by telephone.
If you would like to give public input for the meeting, please email your written comments or a request to speak, no later than by 10:00 a.m. on the day of the meeting. Please include the information above plus the topic you would like to speak on. For oral comments, you will be invited to unmute and speak during the Public Input portion of the agenda.