AGENDA FOR BEE CITY USA - ASHLAND MEETING
January 18, 2022
3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- CALL TO ORDER, CHECK-INS, AND WELCOME
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION (10 minutes)
- Planning for 2022
- Dispositions and Preferences
- Review Big-picture Goals, and Current Projects
- New Project Brainstorm
- Organization and Prioritization
- Establish Working Groups
- OTHER ITEMS FROM COMMITTEE MEMBERS
IMPORTANT: If you wish to virtually attend the Bee City USA Ashland subcommittee meetings, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10:00 a.m. on the day of the meeting. In order to virtually attend or listen to the commission meeting, please provide the following information:
1) The subject line of the email: “
- UPCOMING MEETING DATES
Bee City USA Meeting Participation Request”
2) Include your name.
3) Specify the date and commission meeting you wish to virtually attend or listen to.
4) Specify whether you will be participating by computer or telephone.
5) Provide the name you will use if participating by computer, or the telephone number you will use if participating by telephone.
6) Please note, participants that sign up to virtually attend will only be invited to speak during the public participation forum, if you have provided your topic ahead of time. If you wish to provide oral testimony, please specify the agenda item on which you would like to speak.
Staff will email you back with the information necessary to join the meeting upon request.