Public Comment - Written Testimony
Recording of Meeting
In Meeting Materials
Siskiyou Mountain Park Options & Imperatrice (as presented by Casey Botts)
Ashland Forest Plan
AGENDA FOR TRAILS MASTER PLAN REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING
ASHLAND PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION
Monday, November 29, 2021
Virtual Meeting on Zoom Platform – 11 a.m.
To view or listen to the meeting or to provide public input, see public participation instructions
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- Trails Master Plan Review Subcommittee, November 1, 2021 (Approved Minutes)
- Additions or Deletions to the Agenda
- Public Input – See instructions below
- Continue with review and questions of RVMBA (Rogue Valley Mountain Bike Association) Proposals (Casey Botts & Ian Cropper) – Reference Materials:
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator's office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number 1-800-735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).
- Adjournment 12:30 p.m.
TO WATCH OR LISTEN TO THE MEETING:
If you wish to virtually attend a Trails Master Plan Review Committee meeting, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than by 10 a.m. on the day of the meeting. Please provide the following information, then staff will send you the link and/or phone codes:
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION INSTRUCTIONS
TO GIVE PUBLIC INPUT DURING THE MEETING:
- Write “Trails Master Plan Review Participation Request” in the subject line of the email.
- Include your name.
- Specify the date of the meeting you wish to virtually attend or listen to.
- Specify whether you will be participating by computer or telephone.
- Provide the name you will use if participating by computer, or the telephone number you will use if participating by telephone.
If you would like to give public input for the meeting, please submit your written comments, or a request to speak, to email@example.com, no later than by 10 a.m. on the day of the meeting. Please include the information above plus the topic you would like to speak on. For oral comments, you will be invited to unmute and speak during the Public Input portion of the agenda.
For more information on the Trails Master Plan and to review the meeting history of the Trails Master Plan Review Subcommittee, and Working Groups, please visit ashland.or.us/TMP.
View all available agendas and minutes
for all APRC Public Meetings