Budget Committee Meeting #4
May 11, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Roll call
- Reminder of meeting protocols and expectations
- Public Forum
- Review of Written Testimony-Written testimony will be accepted for this meeting’s agenda items via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “5/11/21 Budget Committee Testimony” by 12:00 p.m. on Monday, May 10, 2021. Written testimony received by the deadlines will be available to the Budget Committee before the meeting and will be included in the meeting minutes.
- Presentation of Oral Testimony-Oral testimony will be taken during the electronic public hearing. If you wish to provide oral testimony during the electronic meeting, send an email to email@example.com by 12:00 a.m. on Monday, May 10, 2021. In order to provide testimony at this meeting, please provide the following information: 1) make the subject line of the email “5/11/21 Speaker Request” 2) include your name,3) specify the date and committee meeting you wish to virtually attend or listen to, 4) specify if you will be participating by computer or telephone, and 5) the name you will use if participating by computer or the telephone number you will use if participating by telephone.
- Budget Presentations
- Ashland Parks and Recreation Commission
- Old Business
- Information provided to date- confirm and questions
- New Business
- Recommendation to City Council
- Meeting Adjourned