Ashland Senior Services Division | Ashland Senior Center
1699 Homes Avenue, Ashland, OR 97520
541-488-5342 | email@example.com
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-3:30pm
The Senior Services Division of Ashland Parks and Recreation Commission enhances the lives of seniors by promoting healthy aging, well-being, dignity and independence. We empower older adults as valued, contributing members of the community and together advocate for the diverse needs of seniors and their families throughout Ashland.
The Community PlayGuide... what to do!
STAY CONNECTED with APRC - Sign up for EMAIL Notifications
Ashland Senior Advisory Committee
The Ashland Senior Advisory Committee (ASAC) advises Ashland Parks and Recreation Commissioners on matters related to the Senior Services Division and advocates for the needs of seniors. Current ASAC members are:
- Jim Bachman - Ashland Parks & Recreation Commission liaison
- Anne Bellegia - Program Participant & Community Partner member
- Cori Frank - Program Participant member
- Mike Gardiner - CHAIR, Community Partner member
- Debra Johnson - Community Partner member
- Kathy McNeal - Program Participant member
- Stefani Seffinger - City Council liaison
- Saundra "Sandy" Theis - Interim Vice Chair, Program Participant & Community Partner member
View ASAC Meetings - Agendas and Minutes
Senior Services Division Staff
- Isleen Glatt, MPH - Senior Services Superintendent
- Natalie Mettler - Senior & Adult Services Coordinator
- Sybil Bowser - Senior Services Office Assistant II
Donate to support the services of Ashland Senior Services Division and Ashland Senior Center.
Click here to donate online.
Or mail checks payable to Ashland Parks Foundation to:
Ashland Senior Services Division, 1699 Homes Ave, Ashland, OR 97520
For more information, contact the Senior Services Division at 541.488.5342.