of Ashland Parks and Recreation Commission enhances the lives of seniors by promoting healthy aging, well-being, dignity and independence. We empower older adults as valued, contributing members of the community and together advocate for the diverse needs of seniors and their families throughout Ashland.
The Community PlayGuide
Preview recreation programs by clicking on the Community PlayGuide.
Registration for recreation programs in the 2021 Fall PlayGuide is OPEN! This guide covers September through December.
Due to the pandemic, all programs will take place virtually or outdoors. The Autumn PlayGuide is only available online.
Ashland Senior Advisory Committee
The Ashland Senior Advisory Committee (ASAC) advises Ashland Parks and Recreation Commissioners on matters related to the Senior Services Division and advocates for the needs of seniors. Current ASAC members are:
- Anne Bellegia - Program Participant member
- Mike Gardiner - CHAIR, Parks & Recreation Commission liaison
- Mike Hersh - Program Participant member
- Debra Johnson - Community Partner member
- Kathy McNeal - Program Participant member
- Stefani Seffinger - City Council liaison
- Saundra "Sandy" Theis - Community Partner member
ASAC currently has openings for two members - Learn more
(open until filled)
View ASAC Meetings - Agendas and Minutes
Senior Services Division Staff
- Isleen Glatt, MPH - Senior Services Superintendent
- Natalie Mettler - Senior & Adult Services Coordinator
- Sybil Bowser - Senior Services Office Assistant II
Donate to support the services of Ashland Senior Services Division and Ashland Senior Center.
Click here to donate online.
Or mail checks payable to Ashland Parks Foundation to:
Ashland Senior Services Division, 1699 Homes Ave, Ashland, OR 97520
For more information, contact the Senior Services Division at 541.488.5342.