Under the guidelines of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) we have canceled or postponed all non-essential activities for older adults at both Ashland Senior Center and The Grove to help slow the transmission of COVID-19 and avoid overburdening our health system — see LEARN MORE above.
The Senior Services Division
of Ashland Parks and Recreation Commission enhances the lives of seniors by promoting healthy aging, well-being, dignity and independence. We empower older adults as valued, contributing members of the community and together advocate for the diverse needs of seniors and their families throughout Ashland.
Senior Services Division Staff
Ashland Senior Advisory Committee (ASAC)
- Isleen Glatt, MPH - Senior Services Superintendent
- Natalie Mettler - Senior & Adult Services Coordinator
- Corey Whitaker - Senior Services Office Assistant II
The Ashland Senior Advisory Committee advises Ashland Parks and Recreation Commissioners on matters related to the Senior Services Division and advocates for the needs of seniors.
The Ashland Senior Advisory Committee (ASAC) is currently adding new members to expand representation and capacity - Learn more
(open until filled)
ASAC members are:
View ASAC Meetings - Agendas and Minutes
Ashland Senior Center
- Anne Bellegia - CHAIR, Program Participant member
- Gina DuQuenne - Community Partner member
- Mike Hersh - Program Participant member
- Mary Russell-Miller - Community Partner member
- Mike Gardiner - Parks & Recreation Commission member
- Saundra "Sandy" Theis - CHAIR, Community Partner member
- Stefani Seffinger - City Council member
is located in Hunter Park at 1699 Homes Avenue, 541.488.5342.
For more information, contact the Senior Services Division at 541.488.5342.