The Community PlayGuide
Preview recreation programs and register today by visiting ashland.or.us/Register. This guide covers January through April.
The Ashland Senior Advisory Committee (ASAC) advises Ashland Parks and Recreation Commissioners on matters related to the Senior Services Division and advocates for the needs of seniors. Current ASAC members are:
Ashland Senior Advisory Committee
ASAC currently has an opening for one member - Learn more (open until filled)
- Anne Bellegia - Program Participant member
- Cori Frank - Program Participant member
- Mike Gardiner - CHAIR, Parks & Recreation Commission liaison
- Mike Hersh - Program Participant member
- Debra Johnson - Community Partner member
- Kathy McNeal - Program Participant member
- Stefani Seffinger - City Council liaison
- Saundra "Sandy" Theis - Community Partner member
View ASAC Meetings - Agendas and Minutes
Senior Services Division Staff
- Isleen Glatt, MPH - Senior Services Superintendent
- Natalie Mettler - Senior & Adult Services Coordinator
- Sybil Bowser - Senior Services Office Assistant II
Donate to support the services of Ashland Senior Services Division and Ashland Senior Center.
Click here to donate online.
Or mail checks payable to Ashland Parks Foundation to:
Ashland Senior Services Division, 1699 Homes Ave, Ashland, OR 97520
For more information, contact the Senior Services Division at 541.488.5342.