Registration for WinterSpring is underway! Programs in our WinterSpring 2019 Community PlayGuide run December, 2018 through May, 2019. View the current digital guide by clicking on the image. (You may also view in PDF format) Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the digital PlayGuides.
Learn more about the APRC Recreation Division.
APRC manages 18 parks within the City limits, 797+ acres of parkland and 48 miles of trails. Learn more about the APRC Parks Division.
- View documents for the Parks, Trails and Open Space Program.
- Learn more about the proposed Bear Creek Greenway extension
- Fundraising efforts for Nature Play Area at North Mountain Park - Learn more!
- Check out all opportunities to donate through the Ashland Parks Foundation
- View events with our Senior Services Division
- The Pool Ad Hoc Committee will soon implement more needs assessment strategies and listening sessions (Feb 19 and Mar 21) - Learn more
- We are looking for an artist to design the logo for the 43rd Annual 4th of July Run. If your artwork is selected you will win $$$ and more! For guidelines visit ashland.or.us/JulyRunLogo
Frequently Viewed Links...
Ashland Parks Foundation
Golf | IPM (Integrated Pest Management Policy)
Lithia Park | Nature Center
Senior Services | APRC Staff
Web Apps (Park Finder & Lithia Park)
Check out our FUN & INFORMATIVE Video on the American Dipper Song Bird
Special thanks to Linda & Peter Kreisman
View our Video Archives