Direct registration links are available for all applicable programs in the digital PlayGuides.
NOTICE: Air Quality Checks for Daniel Meyer Pool and Adjusted Swim Schedule - Learn more.
Welcome! Registration for Summer 2018 is underway... Programs in our Summer PlayGuide run mid-May to the end of August. View the current digital guide. (You may also view in PDF format) Learn more about the APRC Recreation Division.
APRC manages 17 parks within the City limits, 772+ acres of parkland and 48 miles of trails. Learn more about the APRC Parks Division.
- View documents for the Parks, Trails and Open Space Program.
- Learn more about the proposed Bear Creek Greenway extension
- New hours for the Splash Pad this summer, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fundraising efforts for Nature Play Area at North Mountain Park - Learn more!
- Check out our summer programming for kids (May-Aug) - ashland.or.us/KidsSummer
- View events with our Senior Services Division
- DMP (Daniel Meyer Pool) Ad-hoc Advisory Subcommittee - An open application process has begun for soliciting applications for prospective DMP (Daniel Meyer Pool) Ad-hoc Advisory Subcommittee members. The application process will continue through Friday, August, 17, 2018. Apply now!
Check out our FUN & INFORMATIVE Video on the American Dipper Song Bird
Special thanks to Linda & Peter Kreisman
View our Video Archives