The City of Ashland Utilities Billing office, located at 20 E Main St in Ashland, is now closed.Customers will not be able to meet staff in person. Payments can be made at the drop box at the corner of City Hall, 20 E Main St in Ashland.
A staffing shortage has resulted in delays to the Utilities billing process. Customers will not receive a delinquent charge and service will not be interrupted during this billing cycle. The City is working diligently behind the scenes to remedy the situation and expects to be back on schedule by February 2023.
To help reduce processing time, please consider these self-help options:
- Online at ashland.or.us/Utilities
- The City Utility Payment Kiosk located at the Ashland Civic Center at 1175 E Main St, next to the City of Ashland Police Department. The City Utility Payment Kiosk is available 24 hours per day, seven (7) days a week. To make a payment at the kiosk, customers will need their account number and customer number, both found on City Utility billing statements. The kiosk accepts cash, check or credit card and payments are processed immediately. (Please Note: For cash payments, change is not available)
- The payment drop box at the corner of City Hall, 20 E Main St in Ashland
- The white payment drop box on the Plaza in downtown Ashland (drop box is adjacent to the mailbox on the Plaza)
- Pay by phone at 541.488.6004. You will need your account number and customer number, both found on City Utility billing statements--- Press option one (1)
- Mail your payment to 20 E Main St, Ashland, OR 97520
For questions/requests, email UtilityBilling@ashland.or.us
or call 541.488.6004. Please email or call only once per question or request, as multiple inquires will delay response time. If you are reaching out due to an emergent situation, please call 541.488.6004 and select option two (2). Phone calls and emails will be returned in order received.
Your patience and understanding are appreciated.