AGENDA FOR TRAILS MASTER PLAN REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING
ASHLAND PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION
Thursday, May 15, 2023
Lithia Park Cabin, 340 S. Pioneer St
2 - 3:30 p.m.
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION INSTRUCTIONS
TO GIVE PUBLIC INPUT DURING THE MEETING:
If you would like to give public input for the meeting, please submit your written comments, or a request to speak, to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably 24 hours before the meeting. For oral comments, you will be invited to speak during the Public Input portion of the agenda.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator's office at 541.488.6002 (TTY phone number 1.800.735.2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- Trails Master Plan Review Subcommittee June 2, 2022
- Additions or Deletions to the Agenda
- Public Input
- Election of Chair and Vice Chair
- “Wonder Bailout” Trail Updates / Official Name
- Updates on Property Acquisition for Trail Connectivity
- Update on Alice in Wonderland Ridge Trail
- Potential Future Projects and Priorities Discussion (including existing or the formation of new working groups)
- Adjournment 3:30 p.m.