This meeting was recorded by Rogue Valley Television (RVTV). Links to recorded meetings can be found on the City of Ashland website.
AGENDA FOR REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING
ASHLAND PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION
May 10, 2023
Council Chambers – 6 p.m.
1175 E Main St
Public Participation Instructions
This meeting will be held in-person in Council Chambers 1175 E. Main St. Those who wish to provide oral testimony must attend the meeting and fill out a speaker request card. The public can view on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (for Charter Communications customers) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu - select RVTV Prime.
Written testimony will be accepted via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Public Testimony” in the subject line. Written testimony submitted the Tuesday before the meeting by 11:00 am will be made available to the Parks Commissioners before the meeting. All testimony will be included in the meetings minutes.
- CALL TO ORDER
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- APRC Regular Meeting – April 12, 2023
- ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS TO THE AGENDA
- PUBLIC FORUM
EXECUTIVE SESSION - Pursuant to ORD 192.660(2)(a) an executive session will be held at the end of the Regular Business Meeting to consider the employment of a public officer, employee, staff member or individual agent.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator’s office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number (800) 735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I). Parks Commission meetings are broadcast live on Channel 9, or on CHARTER CABLE CHANNEL 180. Visit the City of Ashland’s website at www.ashland.or.us.
- Minutes for Acknowledgment
- Parks & Open Space Update Ad Hoc Committee, September 27, 2022
- Ashland Japanese Garden Advisory Committee, January 30, 2023
- DIRECTORS REPORT
- Miscellaneous Fees and Charges & Financial Sustainability Strategy (Action)
- ITEMS FROM COMMISSIONERS/STAFF
- UPCOMING MEETING DATES
- Ashland Japanese Garden Advisory Subcommittee—May 15, 2023
- Trails Master Plan Review Subcommittee—May 15, 2023
- Citizen’s Budget Committee – APRC Presentation—May 18, 2023
- Council Chambers—3:00 p.m.
- APRC Special Meeting —June 7, 2023
- Electronic Meeting—6 p.m.
- APRC Regular Business Meeting—June 14, 2023