This meeting was recorded by Rogue Valley Television (RVTV). Links to recorded meetings can be found on the City of Ashland website.
Calle Guanajuato Fee Slides
AGENDA FOR REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING
ASHLAND PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION
April 12, 2023
Council Chambers – 6 p.m.
1175 E Main St
Public Participation Instructions
This meeting will be held in-person in Council Chambers 1195 E. Main St. Those who wish to provide oral testimony must attend the meeting and fill out a speaker request card. The public can view on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (for Charter Communications customers) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu - select RVTV Prime.
Written testimony will be accepted via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Public Testimony” in the subject line. Written testimony submitted the Tuesday before the meeting by 11:00 am will be made available to the Parks Commissioners before the meeting. All testimony will be included in the meetings minutes.
EXECUTIVE SESSION - Pursuant to ORD 192.660(2)(e) an executive session will be held at the end of the Regular Business Meeting to deliberate with persons designated by the governing body to negotiate real property transactions.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator’s office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number (800) 735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I). Parks Commission meetings are broadcast live on Channel 9, or on CHARTER CABLE CHANNEL 180. Visit the City of Ashland’s website at www.ashland.or.us.
- CALL TO ORDER
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS TO THE AGENDA
- PUBLIC FORUM
- Minutes for Acknowledgment, Ashland Senior Advisory Committee, January 9, 2023
- DIRECTORS REPORT
- City Finance and Admin Discussion on Transfers and Elimination of Dedicated Park Funds (Possible Action)
- Conversation Clusters Seating Project Grant Proposal (Possible Action)
- Acquisition of Palen Property (Taxlot 391E16 - 600) (Action)
- Calle Guanajuato Rental Space Application Approval and Fee Increase Proposal (Action)
- Discussion of the Process for the Assignment of Subcommittees (Information)
- APRC Lookahead Review (Possible Action)
- ITEMS FROM COMMISSIONERS/STAFF
- UPCOMING MEETING DATES
- APRC Study Session —May 3 2023
- Electronic Meeting—6 p.m.
- Ashland Senior Advisory Committee—May 8, 2023
- Electronic Meeting—3:30 p.m.
- APRC Regular Business Meeting—May 10, 2023
- Bee City USA Subcommittee—May 16, 2023
- Electronic Meeting—3:00 p.m.