This meeting was recorded by Rogue Valley Television (RVTV). Links to recorded meetings can be found on the City of Ashland website.
Meeting Packet - The meeting packet was uploaded was missing background info on the Goals agenda item. The packet has been updated.
Wonder Trail Bail Out Application
APRC Trails Subcommittee – Wonder Bail Out Working Group Proposal
Ashland Forestlands Management Advisory Committee Recommendation Memo
AGENDA FOR REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING
ASHLAND PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION
March 8, 2023
Council Chambers – 6 p.m.
1175 E Main St
Public Participation Instructions
This meeting will be held in-person in Council Chambers 1195 E. Main St. Those who wish to provide oral testimony must attend the meeting and fill out a speaker request card. The public can view on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (for Charter Communications customers) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu - select RVTV Prime.
Written testimony will be accepted via email sent to email@example.com. Please include “Public Testimony” in the subject line. Written testimony submitted the Tuesday before the meeting by 11:00 am will be made available to the Parks Commissioners before the meeting. All testimony will be included in the meetings minutes.
- CALL TO ORDER
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- APRC Goal Setting Workshop - January 24, 2023
- APRC Study Session – February 1, 2023
- ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS TO THE AGENDA
- PUBLIC FORUM
- Bee City USA Subcommittee Member Appointment
- DIRECTORS REPORT
- Art Beyond 2023 – Request for Art Installation in Lithia Park (Action)
- “Wonder Bailout” Trail (working title) Proposal (Action)
- Calle Guanajuato Rental Space Application Approval and Fee Increase Proposal (Action)
- BN23/25 APRC Goals Review (Information)
- ITEMS FROM COMMISSIONERS/STAFF
EXECUTIVE SESSION - Pursuant to ORD 192.660(2)(e) an executive session will be held at the end of the Regular Business Meeting to deliberate with persons designated by the governing body to negotiate real property transactions.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator’s office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number (800) 735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I). Parks Commission meetings are broadcast live on Channel 9, or on CHARTER CABLE CHANNEL 180. Visit the City of Ashland’s website at www.ashland.or.us.
- UPCOMING MEETING DATES
- Ashland Senior Advisory Committee—March 13, 2023
- Electronic Meeting—11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- APRC Study Session —April 5, 2023
- Electronic Meeting—6 p.m.
- APRC Regular Business Meeting—April 12, 2023