AGENDA FOR BEE CITY USA - ASHLAND MEETING
June 30, 2022
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- CALL TO ORDER, CHECK-INS, AND WELCOME
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Approval of Minutes from the 3/29/22 meeting
- PUBLIC PARTICIPATION (10 minutes)
- ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS TO THE AGENDA
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Parks and Recreation and City of Ashland budget (update)
- East Main Park planning process (update)
- Pollinator Week Proclamation (update)
- SOU student participation (update)
- NEW BUSINESS
- New member application Carolyn Reed (vote for approval)
- Review current subcommittee project goals (summarize any action taken)
- Supporting Pollinator Friendly Landscapes
- Educating about Pollinators and their Conservation
- Affecting Systems, Policies and Organizational Change
- Committee member updates. (any other activities that support the goals of Bee City USA Ashland)
- OTHER ITEMS FROM COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Committee members report volunteer hours
IMPORTANT: If you wish to virtually attend the Bee City USA Ashland subcommittee meetings, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10:00 a.m. on the day of the meeting. In order to virtually attend or listen to the commission meeting, please provide the following information:
1) The subject line of the email: “
- UPCOMING MEETING DATES
Week of September 19?
Bee City USA Meeting Participation Request”
2) Include your name.
3) Specify the date and commission meeting you wish to virtually attend or listen to.
4) Specify whether you will be participating by computer or telephone.
5) Provide the name you will use if participating by computer, or the telephone number you will use if participating by telephone.
6) Please note, participants that sign up to virtually attend will only be invited to speak during the public participation forum, if you have provided your topic ahead of time. If you wish to provide oral testimony, please specify the agenda item on which you would like to speak.
Staff will email you back with the information necessary to join the meeting upon request.