AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR MEETING
6:00 PM Regular Business Meeting*
ASHLAND CITY COUNCIL
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
1175 E. Main Street
View on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (Charter Communications) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu select RVTV Prime.
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Business Meeting of May 17, 2022
Minutes of Boards, Commissions and Committees***
- SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS & AWARDS
- James M. Ragland Memorial Volunteer Spirit Service Award(postponed to a future meeting).
- Alan C. Bates Public Service Award (postponed to a future meeting).
- PUBLIC FORUM
- CITY MANAGER REPORT
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of a Liquor License for Ashland Wine Cellar
- Automated External Defibrillators Grant Authorization
- Housing Insecurity Grant Acceptance (SB 5561 State Grant)
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW AND MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS
- Briscoe School Lease Extension Approval
- Coordinated Water Rights Management and Water Sharing Plan Intergovernmental Agreement (postponed to a future meeting).
- Approval of a Sole Source Purchase from Andritz Separation Technologies – Wastewater Centrifuge
- ORDINANCES, RESOLUTIONS AND CONTRACTS
- First Reading of an Ordinance regarding Transient Lodging Tax
- Supplemental Budget and Resolution
- A Resolution Authorizing a Decrease in the Loan Amount From the Safe Drinking Water Revolving Loan Fund by Entering into a Financing Contract with the Oregon Infrastructure Finance Authority (postponed to a future meeting).
- OTHER BUSINESS FROM COUNCIL MEMBERS/REPORTS FROM COUNCIL LIAISONS
- ADJOURNMENT OF BUSINESS MEETING
*Items on the Agenda not considered due to time constraints are automatically continued to the next regularly scheduled Council meeting [AMC 2.04.030.(D)(3)]
***Agendas and minutes for City of Ashland’s Boards and Commissions meetings may be found at the City’s website, https://www.ashland.or.us/Agendas.asp . Use the View By box to select the Board or Commission information you are seeking.
We acknowledge and honor the aboriginal people on whose ancestral homelands we work—the Ikirakutsum Band of the Shasta Nation, as well as the diverse and vibrant Native communities who make their home here today. We honor the first stewards in the Rogue Valley and the lands we love and depend on: Tribes with ancestral lands in and surrounding the geography of the Ashland Watershed include the original past, present and future indigenous inhabitants of the Shasta, Takelma, and Athabaskan people. We also recognize and acknowledge the Shasta village of K'wakhakha - "Where the Crow Lights" - that is now the Ashland City Plaza.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Manager's office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number 1-800-735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).