Jackson County is in the High Risk category for COVID-19 as of February 26. Visit the Governor's website for information on what is allowed during this time. Get general updates, cancelations, and resources related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic here.

Noise Permit

Print and fill in the details on the Noise Permit Form and then either mail or drop off at 51 Winburn Way, or fax to (541) 488-6006 for approval. It takes, approximately, one week to process a noise permit request. The completed and signed application will act as your permit and will be forwarded to you once the signatures are received.
It is your responsibility to notify residents and businesses in the immediate area that may be affected by the amplified music prior to your event.  It is important for surrounding residents and businesses to be aware of the event and to be in possession of a telephone number so they know where to contact you if necessary.
By notifying surrounding residents in advance of your event, it is the intention of the City of Ashland that you will have an opportunity to correct amplification levels if you are contacted directly by a resident. In the event the Police Department has to intervene, the permit will be voided at the event and amplification will not be allowed to continue.
Please Note: If you have a current business license for a commercial facility in the City of Ashland, which sets forth the nature of your business to include the playing of amplified music, it is not necessary for you to apply for a noise permit.
Please call the Public Works office at (541) 488-5587 if you have any questions.

Online City Services

Customer Central Online Payment Center
Connect to
Ashland Fiber Network
Request Conservation
Proposals, Bids
& Notifications
Request Building
Building Permit
Apply for Other
Permits & Licenses
Register for
Recreation Programs

©2021 City of Ashland, OR | Site Handcrafted in Ashland, Oregon by Project A




twitter facebook Email Share
back to top