Ashland Senior Advisory Committee (ASAC)
ASAC advises Ashland Parks and Recreation Commissioners on matters related to the Senior Services Division and advocates for the needs of Ashland seniors. The Senior Services Division offers support services and variety of free or low-cost recreational, health promotion and educational opportunities at Ashland Senior Center and other locations; advocates for senior needs; and builds community partnerships to expand opportunities for seniors.
ASAC meets the second Monday of every odd numbered month, 3:30-5 p.m. Meetings are currently held via Zoom. All meetings are open to the public and are posted on the ►City of Ashland meeting calendar with instructions for participation. View past meetings and agendas ►here.
Current ASAC members are:
ASAC may have up to nine members, seven of whom must be program participants or community partners. In addition, there is one Ashland Parks and Recreation Commissioner and one City Council liaison. ASAC member terms are usually three years, ending or renewing June 30, with no member serving more than two consecutive terms.
- Jim Bachman - Ashland Parks & Recreation Commission liaison
- Anne Bellegia - Program Participant & Community Partner member
- John Engelhardt - Community Partner member
- Cori Frank - Program Participant & Community Partner member
- Mike Gardiner - CHAIR, Community Partner member
- Bob Kaplan - City Council liaison
- Debra Johnson - VICE CHAIR, Community Partner member
- Noriko Toyokawa - Community Partner member
- Patty Winner - Program Participant member
►Back to the APRC Subcommittees page
►Back to the Senior Services Division page
Ashland Senior Services Division | Ashland Senior Center
1699 Homes Avenue, Ashland, OR 97520 | 541.488.5342 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-3:30pm