351 Walker - Wireless Communication Facility
PLANNING ACTION: PA-T1-2021-00158
SUBJECT PROPERTY: 351 Walker Av/390 Stadium St
OWNER/APPLICANT: Southern Oregon University/Smartlink, LLC on behalf of New Cingular Wireless PCS, LLC/AT&T
APPELLANTS: Kelly Marcotulli & Pamala Joy
DESCRIPTION: The Planning Commission will consider an appeal of the Staff Advisor’s approval of Site Design Review and Conditional Use Permits to install a new Wireless Communication Facility on the Southern Oregon University Campus at 351 Walker Avenue/390 Stadium Street. This appeal hearing will be held via Zoom video-conferencing. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN DESIGNATION: Southern Oregon University; ZONING: SO; ASSESSOR’S MAP #: 39 1E 10CD; TAX LOT: 100.
PLANNING ACTION DOCUMENTS:
• Application Submittal
• Notice of Application
• 3rd Party Report Prepared by William Johnson
• Public Testimony Record
• Supplemental Information Submitted by the Applicant
• Supplemental Information Submitted by William Johnson
• Notice of Decision / Planning Division Findings & Orders
• Appeal Submittal
• Notice of Planning Commission Public Hearing
• Supplemental Information #2 Submitted by the Applicant
• Additional Public Testimony (updated 10/11/21)
OPEN RECORD INFORMATION
The public hearing for this item is now closed, however the record remains open for parties of record to submit additional information based on the schedule below:
• Tuesday, October 19th at 4:30 p.m. submittal deadline
Any party* can submit additional evidence or argument.
• Tuesday, October 26th at 4:30 p.m. submittal deadline
Any party* can submit evidence or argument but only strictly in rebuttal to the materials submitted during the first open record period.
• Tuesday, November 2nd at 4:30 p.m. submittal deadline
The applicant can submit final legal arguments (no additional evidence).
Additional submittals should be e-mailed to: PCfirstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “October 12 PC Open Record” by the deadlines above.
*Please note: Only those who participated in the public hearing with oral or written testimony are parties of record and are able to submit additional information into the record based on the schedule above.
The Planning Commission will reconvene on Tuesday, November 9th at 7:00 p.m. for deliberations and a decision via Zoom. The public hearing will not be reopened. A link to that meeting will be posted on-line on the Planning Commission page at http://www.ashland.or.us when the November agenda is posted.
Public Meeting Schedule
- November 9, 2021 - Planning Commission Meeting
- October 12, 2021 - Planning Commission Meeting
Contact Senior Planner Derek Severson at #541-552-2040 / Derek.Severson@ashland.or.us
Questions or Comments? Contact