Public Charging in Ashland
City of Ashland supports the transition to electric and low-carbon transportation. Public chargers offer an amenity to our residents and visitors and reduce emissions.
News and updates
- Pioneer Lot closure notice - In Summer 2020 City of Ashland is upgrading EV charging equipment in this location. Charging service and availability may be interrupted or unavailable during this time, especially in mid-late August. The purpose of this project is to upgrade the chargers and increase the number of plugs from 4 to 10.
- We need your voice! - Please submit feedback on this program at URL. Your input helps to ensure continued support and improvement of public charging. >> Click here to complete the EV CHARGER FEEDBACK FORM
Please care for this shared public resource by:
- Treat cords and plugs with care
- Coil cords when not in use
- Ensure plugs are clean and kept off the ground
- Pay it forward by leaving it nicer than you found it
Information about charging equipment
- As of December 2019, there are 6 city-owned public chargers.
- All public chargers offer Level 2 charging capability.
- Thanks in part to funds from the Oregon Clean Fuels Program, there is no fee to use the public chargers.
- Four Chargers in the Lithia Parking Lot (link to map)
- Two Chargers in the Hargadine Parking Structure (link to map)
- CAUTION: Use of this equipment is at your own risk. The City of Ashland offers use of this equipment without payment and with no assurance that it has been left in proper working condition by prior users or is compatible with your vehicle. Your use of this equipment shall be deemed to waive all City liability for injury or damage to persons or property resulting from any purported negligence on the part of officials, employees, or agents of the City of Ashland.
About Ashland's Climate Plan
City of Ashland Electric Vehicle programs exist to support Ashland's Climate and Energy Action Plan. Ashland’s Climate Vision for 2050 is to be a resilient community that has zero net greenhouse gas emissions, embraces equity, protects healthy ecosystems, and creates opportunities for future generations. For more information please see www.ashland.or.us/climateplan
For additional information please contact:
Stu Green (email@example.com)
City of Ashland Climate and Energy Analyst