Ashland Electric Vehicle Information and Resources
City of Ashland supports the transition to electric and low-carbon transportation. The following programs and information help support Ashland in making this transition.
Information and Events
- City of Ashland EV calculator - Visit ashland.chooseev.com and use our custom calculator to see if electric vehicles are a good match for you.
City-owned Public Chargers
- As of December 2019, there are 6 city-owned public chargers. We anticipate increasing the number of public chargers in early 2020. Thanks in part to funds from the Oregon Clean Fuels Program, there is no fee to use the public chargers. (read more)
- Four Chargers in the Lithia Parking Lot (link to map)
- Two Chargers in the Hargadine Parking Structure (link to map)
- Nissan - American Public Power Association promotion for Ashland ratepayers offers a $3500 rebate on the purchase of a new Nissan LEAF. (read more)
- City of Ashland Commercial Charging Incentive provides cash incentives of $500 for each charger installed by a local business. (read more)
- Oregon State and Federal Tax Credits are worth thousands of dollars for qualifying buyers. (See GoElectric.Oregon.gov for the latest information.)
Related EV Groups
About Ashland's Climate Plan
For additional information about any of these programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
City of Ashland Electric Vehicle programs exist to support Ashland's Climate and Energy Action Plan. Ashland’s Climate Vision for 2050 is to be a resilient community that has zero net greenhouse gas emissions, embraces equity, protects healthy ecosystems, and creates opportunities for future generations. For more information please see www.ashland.or.us/climateplan