Contractors working in City of Ashland right-of-way must be prequalified and have current City of Ashland Business and Oregon Contractors Board Licenses.

**Please click on the links listed for fees **
and to download forms 

A Public Works permit provides the authorization for an individual or agency to perform work within the public right-of-way.

Dust Suppressant Permit is issued for the application of a dust suppressant on an unpaved city street or alley.

Driveway Painting Permit is granted for the purpose of painting a yellow “No Parking Zone” at the entrance to a home or business driveway to assist with visibility and access.

Encroachment Permit is issued for the private long-term use of public right-of-way and easements including, but not limited to, landscaping, parking, accesses, etc.

Excavation Permit covers the cutting and excavations of streets and alleys within the City of Ashland.

Miscellaneous Concrete Permit covers the construction of sidewalks, driveway approaches, curbs and gutters within the public right-of-way.

Residential Block Party Permit is issued to allow a temporary closure of a residential street or alley for the purpose of entertainment to benefit the immediate neighborhood.

Right-of-Way Closure Permit covers the temporary closure of sidewalks, streets, alleys, parking spaces and paths within the City of Ashland public right-of-way.

Sidewalk Cafe Permit is issued upon approval to a business requesting placement of tables and chairs in the city sidewalk right-of-way.

Special Event Permit for parades, races, festivals, etc.

Street Painting Permit for painting on a City street.

Street Name Request

Online City Services

Pay your bill & more 
Connect to
Ashland Fiber Network
Request Conservation
Proposals, Bids
& Notifications
Request Building
Building Permit
Apply for Other
Permits & Licenses
Register for
Recreation Programs

©2024 City of Ashland, OR | Site Handcrafted in Ashland, Oregon by Project A




twitter facebook Email Share
back to top