The Biden Administration is opening a special two-week period for businesses with less than 20 employees to apply for Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) assistance before the March 31 deadline. The Small Business Advisory has a banner up on their page that helps direct people to the right places, please see www.oregon.gov/smallbusiness/
Governor Kate Brown has announced that Jackson County will move from the COVID-19 Extreme risk category down to the High rating.
A few broad changes include:
- Indoor Dining now allowed at limited capacity
- Faith Based Institutions allowed expanded capacity
- Indoor Entertainment capacity changes
- Indoor Recreation and fitness capacity changes
- Long term care facilities can now add indoor visitation
- Changes made to protocols around offices, remote work and being open to the public
- Outdoor Entertainment and Outdoor Recreation capacity changes
Please visit this State website
for specific guidance, or see www.ashlandchamber.com
As Jackson County is still recording dozens of new cases each day, we encourage everyone to continue practicing physical distancing, wearing face coverings, and washing your hands regularly.