Food and Beverage Concessionaire for OAK KNOLL GOLF COURSE
Proposals are due by 2:00:00 PM (PST), Monday, June 17, 2019
The City of Ashland, by and through its Parks and Recreation Commission, is seeking proposals from qualified individuals or organizations to operate a food and beverage concession during the 2019 and 2020 Oak Knoll Golf Course seasons. The successful proposer will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparation and sales of concessions for golf course patrons and spectators
- On-site advertisement of business name, products, and pricing
- Attending to premises for security and cleanliness
- Meeting all requirements as set forth in the final executed agreement with the City of Ashland
- Working directly with golf course staff to establish and maintain a positive work environment
- Passing regular inspections and providing customer satisfaction evaluations and feedback
- Establishing and maintaining sound accounting and cash handling practices and prepare reports on revenue received
The Request for Proposals is available on the City of Ashland website
and at orpin.oregon.gov/open.dll/welcome
. You will need to log in to the system each time you would like to download the solicitation documents and any subsequently issued addenda.
A pre-proposal meeting and site walkthrough has been scheduled for 9 a.m. on June 3, 2019, at Oak Knoll Golf Course 3070 Hwy. 66, Ashland, OR 97520. Statements made by City representatives during the pre-proposal meeting are not binding upon the City unless confirmed by a written addendum
In accordance with AMC Section 2.50.080, competitive sealed bids may be available online, but bidders will NOT be able to submit their bids or responses online. RFP must be delivered in hard copy form to the City in accordance with the requirements outlined in the RFP. Individuals that obtain the solicitation materials electronically are responsible for regularly checking for subsequently issued instructions, addenda, and related materials.
Deadline for submitting questions and requests for additional information: 5:00 PM (PST), Monday, June 3, 2019
Sealed bids must be received by 2:00:00 PM (PST), Monday, June 17, 2019, by Patrick Oropallo, Golf Course Manager, Oak Knoll Golf Course, 3070 Hwy.66, Ashland, OR 97520.
Golf Course Manager, Oak Knoll Golf Course
Ashland Parks and Recreation Commission
Published: May 28, 2019