It’s that time of year again… so lace up your skates and hit the ice! The outdoor, seasonal
Ashland Rotary Centennial Ice Rink will be officially open with our First Frost celebration on Saturday, November 17, 2018, 5 to 10 p.m. through February, 2019. (Soft opening on November 15, 2018.)
First Frost Highlights Include…
- SOAHA Hockey Exhibition, 2:30 p.m.
- Early-bird, family-friendly, discount skate, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Figure Skating Performance, 7 p.m.
- Live DJ during Rec Skate, 7:30 to 10 p.m.
- Our friendly mascot, Chilly the Snowman & Friends… Ho Ho Ho!!
- Toys for Tots will be on-site – Bring your NEW, unwrapped toy. Later in December, Coordinators for Toys for Tots will sort by age and gender, and with the assistance of local social welfare agencies, distribute the toys to the less fortunate children of the Southern Oregon community.
The ice rink, a division of Ashland Parks & Recreation Commission (APRC), is located at 95 Winburn Way, across from the Lithia Park playground, around the corner from the Plaza and at the corner of Nutley Street and Winburn Way. Our skate rentals accommodate toddler size 9-up to men’s size 15.
Please come prepared to skate, as changing rooms are not available. Hot chocolate, coffee and a variety of snacks may be purchased onsite. The rink offers skate trainers during some sessions… available at no charge.
The 2018-19 Season will feature something for everyone… Bring the whole family! For more information on prices, schedules, lessons, programming, hockey, scholarships and all we have to offer, visit AshlandParksandRec.org
or call the ice rink directly at 541.488.9189. You may also call the APRC office at 541.488.5340.
We hope you can experience one of the most magical places in Ashland… that little outdoor rink in beautiful Lithia Park, where the air is fresh, the white lights are twinkling and the music blends with the sounds of nature and blades on the ice… “Let’s skate!”