ASHLAND CITY COUNCIL
STUDY SESSION AGENDA
Monday, March 6, 2023, 5:30 p.m.
Council Chambers, 1175 E Main Street
5:30 p.m. Study Session
- Public Input (Up to 15 min.)
- Economic Round Table
- Ashland Economy Presentations (45 min.)
- Key Discussion Questions: (90 min.)
- What are our economic challenges and opportunities?
- Important trends or takeaways signaled from the last three years
- What are the most important next steps for addressing our challenges and opportunities?
- Long-term sustainability (20-50 years)
- What should our next “Better Together, “steps be?
- Three joint gateway or catalyst efforts.
- Adjournment of Study Session
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Manager's office at 541.488.6002 (TTY phone number 1.800.735.2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).