This meeting was recorded by Rogue Valley Television (RVTV). Links to recorded meetings can be found on the City of Ashland website.
In Meeting Materials:
Corrections to September Minutes
Open Space Map - Draft 3
Butler Perozzi Fountain Assessment and Recommendations
AGENDA FOR REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING
ASHLAND PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION
October 12, 2022
Electronic Meeting – 6 p.m.
Public Participation Instructions
This meeting will be held electronically. The public can view on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (for Charter Communications customers) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu - select RVTV Prime.
Written testimony will be accepted via email sent to email@example.com. Please include “Public Testimony” in the subject line. Written testimony submitted the Tuesday before the meeting by 11:00 am will be made available to the Parks Commissioners before the meeting. All testimony will be included in the meetings minutes.
Oral Testimony will be taken during the electronic public meeting. If you wish to provide oral testimony, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the Tuesday before the meeting by 11:00 am. Late requests will be honored if possible. Please provide the following information: 1) make the subject line of the email “Speaker Request”, 2) include your name, 3) the agenda item on which you wish to speak on, 4) specify if you will be participating by computer or telephone, and 5) the name you will use if participating by computer or the telephone number you will use if participating by telephone. Staff will provide information necessary to join the meeting upon request.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator’s office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number (800) 735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I). Parks Commission meetings are broadcast live on Channel 9, or on CHARTER CABLE CHANNEL 180. Visit the City of Ashland’s website at www.ashland.or.us.
- CALL TO ORDER
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- APRC Special Business Meeting – September 7, 2022
- APRC Regular Business Meeting – September 14, 2022
- ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS TO THE AGENDA
- PUBLIC FORUM
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Subcommittee Minutes Acknowledgement
- DIRECTORS REPORT
- City Attorney Report on City Council/City Manager Authority Respecting Park and Recreation (Information)
- Ashland Parks Foundation Report – Butler Perozzi Fountain Restoration (Information)
- Prescribed Burning on Park Lands and Open Space (Possible Action)
- ITEMS FROM COMMISSIONERS/STAFF
- UPCOMING MEETING DATES
- APRC Study Session—November 2, 2022
- Electronic Meeting—6 p.m.
- APRC Regular Business Meeting—November 9, 2022
- Electronic Meeting—6 p.m.
- Ashland Senior Advisory Committee—November 14, 2022
- Electronic Meeting—3:30 p.m.