, presentation by Paige West Townsend
ASHLAND SENIOR ADVISORY COMMITTEE (ASAC)
Monday, May 9, 2022 @ 3:30 – 5:00 pm
Ashland Senior Center, 1699 Homes Ave, Ashland
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator's office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number 1-800-735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).
TO GIVE PUBLIC INPUT IN THE MEETING:
- Opening (Gardiner, 1 min)
Welcome Jim Bachman as new Parks Commission liaison
- Approval of Minutes – March 14, 2022 (all, 2 min)
- Additions or Deletions to the Agenda (all, 2 min)
- Public Input (5 min) - See page 2 for instructions.
- Results of the Ashland Connector Pilot & RVTD Services available for Older Adults – Paige West Townsend, RVTD Planning & Strategic Programs Manager (35 min)
- Elect ASAC officers for 2022-2023 (Gardiner, 5 min)
- Budget Update – (Black, Bachman & Seffinger, 20 min)
- Standing Reports (10 min)
- Education Report (Mettler)
- Senior Services Superintendent Report (Glatt)
- Items from ASAC Members or Work Groups (All, 10 min)
- Livable Ashland Alliance update (Theis/Bellegia)
- Other items from ASAC members?
- Next Meeting: Monday, July 11, 3:30-5:00pm
Ashland Senior Center or Zoom, TBD
- Adjournment – 5:00pm
If you would like to give public input for the meeting, please submit your written comments or a request to speak to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than by 10:00 a.m. on the day of the meeting. Please include the meeting date plus the topic on which you would like to speak. For oral comments, you will be invited to speak during the Public Input portion of the agenda.