The Forest Lands Commission is having a study session on April 11th to review a draft of an addendum to the 2016 Ashland Forest Plan
to address climate change on our municipal forestlands.
Agenda FOR A STUDY SESSION OF THE
Join Zoom Meeting
ASHLAND FOREST LANDS COMMISSION
Monday, April 11th, 2022
5:30PM to 7:30PM
I.CALL TO ORDER: 5:30 PM
- Ashland Forest Plan Climate Change Addendum Draft Review
- Process Check (Chambers, 5 min)
- Draft Content Review and Discussion (All, 90 minutes)
- Public Review and Outreach Planning (All, 25 minutes)
Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Ashland Fire & Rescue at 541-482-2770 (TTY phone number 1 800 735 2900). Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).
- Next Regularly Scheduled Business Meeting is April 12th, 2022