This meeting was recorded by Rogue Valley Television (RVTV). Links to recorded meetings can be found on the City of Ashland website
Sully Memorial Proposal
RVMBA Sustainable Mountain Bike Trails Proposal
Kestral Park Bridge Project Cost Estimates
AGENDA FOR SPECIAL BUSINESS MEETING
ASHLAND PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION
July 7, 2021
Electronic Meeting – 6:00 p.m.
Public Participation Instructions
This meeting will be held electronically. The public can view on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (for Charter Communications customers) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu - select RVTV Prime.
Written testimony will be accepted via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Public Testimony for July 7 Regular Meeting” in the subject line. Written testimony submitted before Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 11:00 am will be made available to the Parks Commissioners before the meeting. All testimony will be included in the meetings minutes
Oral Testimony will be taken during the electronic public meeting. If you wish to provide oral testimony, send an email to email@example.com before Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 11:00 am. Late requests will be honored if possible. Please provide the following information: 1) make the subject line of the email “July 7 Speaker Request”, 2) include your name, 3) the agenda item on which you wish to speak on, 4) specify if you will be participating by computer or telephone, and 5) the name you will use if participating by computer or the telephone number you will use if participating by telephone. Staff will provide information necessary to join the meeting upon request.
- CALL TO ORDER
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- APRC Regular Business Meeting – June 9, 2021
- ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS TO THE AGENDA
- PUBLIC FORUM
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Subcommittee Minutes Acknowledgment
- Current Parks, Conservation, and Maintenance Subcommittee – January 12, 2021
- Bee City USA – April 28, 2021
- Recreation Division Advisory Committee – May 13, 2021
- DIRECTORS REPORT
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- John and Jean Sully Non-Standard Memorial Request (Action)
- Trail Review Committee Formation (Action)
- APRC Employee COLA (Cost of Living Adjustment) Increase (Action)
- Kestral Park Bridge Funding – CIP Budget Amendment (Action)
- ITEMS FROM COMMISSIONERS/STAFF
- UPCOMING MEETING DATES
- Ashland Senior Advisory Committee — July 12, 2021
- Electronic Meeting—3:00 p.m.
- APRC Special Business Meeting Session — July 28, 2021
- Electronic Meeting—6:00 p.m.
- Current Parks, Conservation, and Maintenance Subcommittee – July 29, 2021
- Electronic Meeting—2:00 p.m.
- APRC Special Business Meeting — August 4, 2021
- Electronic Meeting—6:00 p.m.
- Recreation Division Advisory Committee — August 12, 2021
- Electronic Meeting—4:00 p.m.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator’s office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number (800) 735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I). Parks Commission meetings are broadcast live on Channel 9, or on CHARTER CABLE CHANNEL 180. Visit the City of Ashland’s website at www.ashland.or.us.