AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR MEETING
Held Electronically; View on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (for Charter Communications customers) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu select RVTV Prime.
Note: As the July 7 Council meeting will be held electronically, written testimony will be accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org both general public forum items and agenda items as long as they are submitted with the subject line: July 7 Council Meeting Testimony before Monday, July 6 at 10 a.m. Written testimonies submitted by the deadline will be available to the City Council before the meeting and will be included in the meetings minutes.
Note: Items on the Agenda not considered due to time constraints are automatically continued to the next regularly scheduled Council meeting [AMC 2.04.030.E.]
6:00 p.m. Regular Meeting
ASHLAND CITY COUNCIL
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Study Session of June 15, 2020
- Business Meeting of June 16, 2020
- SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS & AWARDS
- COVID-19 Update
- MINUTES OF BOARDS, COMMISSIONS, AND COMMITTEES
(Total time allowed for Public Forum is 15 minutes. The Mayor will set time limits to enable all people wishing to speak to complete their testimony.) [15 minutes maximum] See note above for how to submit written testimony for Public Forum.
- PUBLIC FORUM Business from the audience not included on the agenda.
Public Testimony Submitted
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator's office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number 1-800-735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).
- CITY ADMINISTRATOR REPORT
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Appointment of Jeff Wyatt to the Climate Policy Commission
- Approval of a Memorandum of Understanding with Addictions Recovery Center
- Approval of Two Contracts with Emergency Communications of Southern Oregon
- Approval of a Sole Source Procurement with Dry Creek Landfill
- Approval of Intergovernmental Transfer Agreement with Oregon Health Authority
- PUBLIC HEARINGS (Persons wishing to speak are to submit a “speaker request form” prior to the commencement of the public hearing. Public hearings shall conclude at 8:00 p.m. and be continued to a future date to be set by the Council, unless the Council, by a two-thirds vote of those present, extends the hearing(s) until up to 9:30 p.m. at which time the Council shall set a date for continuance and shall proceed with the balance of the agenda.)
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW AND MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS
- Oregon Clean Fuels Program Update
- Construction Completion Report for Hersey Street Reconstruction and Laurel and Hersey Street Railroad Crossings Improvements
- ORDINANCES, RESOLUTIONS AND CONTRACTS
- First Reading of Ordinance 3188 an Ordinance Relating to the Food and Beverage Tax; Amending AMC 4.34.020
- Resolution 2020-15 Social Equity and Racial Justice Statement
- OTHER BUSINESS FROM COUNCIL MEMBERS/REPORTS FROM COUNCIL LIAISONS
- ADJOURNMENT OF BUSINESS MEETING