This meeting was recorded by Rogue Valley Television (RVTV). Links to recorded meetings can be found on the City of Ashland website.
Butler Perozzi Fountain Slides
ARG Report on the Butler Perozzi Fountain
Butler Perozzi Fountain Comments
Comment Form Comments
Other Written Comments
Budget Presentation Slides
AGENDA FOR REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING
ASHLAND PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION
February 8, 2023
Council Chambers – 6 p.m.
1175 E Main St
Public Participation Instructions
This meeting will be held in-person in Council Chambers 1195 E. Main St. Those who wish to provide oral testimony must attend the meeting and fill out a speaker request card. The public can view on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (for Charter Communications customers) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu - select RVTV Prime.
Written testimony will be accepted via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Public Testimony” in the subject line. Written testimony submitted the Tuesday before the meeting by 11:00 am will be made available to the Parks Commissioners before the meeting. All testimony will be included in the meetings minutes.
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
III. ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS TO THE AGENDA
IV. PUBLIC FORUM
- APRC Study Session - January 1, 2023
- APRC Regular Business Meeting – January 8, 2023
VI. DIRECTORS REPORT
- Oak Knoll Golf Course Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Parks Memorial Policy Amendment
- Calle Guanajuato Commercial Use Deadline Extension
- Subcommittee Minutes to Acknowledge
- Bee City USA – September 20, 2022
- Ashland Senior Advisory Committee – November 14, 2022
VIII. ITEMS FROM COMMISSIONERS/STAFF
IX. UPCOMING MEETING DATES
- Butler Perozzi Fountain Project Public Input Session (Information)
- BN 23-25 Budget Presentation (Information)
- Subcommittee Appointments (Information)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator’s office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number (800) 735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I). Parks Commission meetings are broadcast live on Channel 9, or on CHARTER CABLE CHANNEL 180. Visit the City of Ashland’s website at www.ashland.or.us.
- APRC Special Meeting—March 1, 2023
- Electronic Meeting—6 p.m.
- APRC Regular Business Meeting—March 8, 2023
- Ashland Senior Advisory Committee—March 13, 2023
- Electronic Meeting—11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.