AGENDA FOR TRAILS MASTER PLAN REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING
ASHLAND PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION
Thursday, June 2, 2022
In Person, Lithia Park Butler-Memorial Bandshell
To provide public input, see public participation instructions
Acknowledgement of Minutes
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- Trails Master Plan Review Subcommittee Study Session, May 2, 2022
- Trails Master Plan Review Subcommittee, April 14, 2022
- Trails Master Plan Review Subcommittee Working Group for Alice in Wonderland Re-route, February 15, 2022
- Additions or Deletions to the Agenda
- Public Input – See instructions below
- Move from Ad Hoc to Standing Trails Subcommittee
- Trails Approval Process
- APRC Trails Application
- Update on Imperatrice Property Working Group
- Siskiyou Mountain Park – Formation of a new working group
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator's office at 541.488.6002 (TTY phone number 1.800.735.2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).
- Adjournment 11:30 a.m.
TO GIVE PUBLIC INPUT DURING THE MEETING:
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION INSTRUCTIONS
If you would like to give public input for the meeting, please submit your written comments, or a request to speak, to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably 24 hours before the meeting. For oral comments, you will be invited to speak during the Public Input portion of the agenda.