ASHLAND CITY COUNCIL
REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Held Electronically; View on Channel 9 or Channels 180 and 181 (Charter Communications) or live stream via rvtv.sou.edu select RVTV Prime.
Written and oral testimony will be accepted for public input.
For oral testimony, fill out a Speaker Request Form at ashland.or.us/speakerrequest and return to the City Recorder. The deadline for submitting written testimony or speaker request forms will be on Monday, April 4th at 10 a.m. and must comply with Council Rules to be accepted.
For written testimony, email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Ashland
6:00 PM Regular Business Meeting*
- CALL TO ORDER
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- MAYOR’S ANNOUNCEMENTS
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Study Session of March 14, 2022
- Business Meeting of March 15, 2022
Minutes of Boards, Commissions and Committees***
- SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS & AWARDS
- Travel Ashland City Grant Report
- PUBLIC FORUM
- CITY MANAGER REPORT
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Authorization to Apply for Vehicle Barrier Grant Authorization to Apply for Vehicle Barrier Grant
- Oregon Department of Transportation Nighttime Work Request-Bridge Improvement Project
- Liquor License approval for Trapdoor Bar and Grill
- PUBLIC HEARINGS
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW AND MISCELLANEOUS BUSINESS
- ORDINANCES, RESOLUTIONS AND CONTRACTS
- Second Reading of Ordinance No. 3207 Relating to Membership on the Climate Policy Commission and Amending AMC 2.27.010
- OTHER BUSINESS FROM COUNCIL MEMBERS/REPORTS FROM COUNCIL LIAISONS
- ADJOURNMENT OF BUSINESS MEETING
*Items on the Agenda not considered due to time constraints are automatically continued to the next regularly scheduled Council meeting [AMC 2.04.030.(D)(3)]
We acknowledge and honor the aboriginal people on whose ancestral homelands we work—the Ikirakutsum Band of the Shasta Nation, as well as the diverse and vibrant Native communities who make their home here today. We honor the first stewards in the Rogue Valley and the lands we love and depend on: Tribes with ancestral lands in and surrounding the geography of the Ashland Watershed include the original past, present and future indigenous inhabitants of the Shasta, Takelma, and Athabaskan people. We also recognize and acknowledge the Shasta village of K'wakhakha - "Where the Crow Lights" - that is now the Ashland City Plaza.
***Agendas and minutes for City of Ashland’s Boards and Commissions meetings may be found at the City’s website, https://www.ashland.or.us/Agendas.asp . Use the View By box to select the Board or Commission information you are seeking.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Manager's office at (541) 488-6002 (TTY phone number 1-800-735-2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).