In Meeting Materials:
Recording of Meeting
AGENDA FOR TRAILS MASTER PLAN REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE MEETING
ASHLAND PARKS & RECREATION COMMISSION
Thursday, April 14, 2022
In Person, Lithia Park Butler-Memorial Bandshell Due to the weather, this meeting will take place virtually on the Zoom platform – 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
To view or listen to the meeting or to provide public input, see participation instructions below
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes
- Trails Master Plan Review Subcommittee, November 29, 2021
- Trails Master Plan Review Subcommittee, December 14, 2021
- Trails Master Plan Review Subcommittee Working Group for Wonder Trail Bail-Out, February 7, 2022
- Additions or Deletions to the Agenda
- Public Input – See instructions below
- Subcommittee member contract/stated values and code of conduct
- Wonder Trail Bail-Out and next steps
- Alice in Wonderland Re-route and next steps
- Imperatrice Update – Feedback/assistance if needed
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Administrator's office at 541.488.6002 (TTY phone number 1.800.735.2900). Notification 72 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to the meeting (28 CFR 35.102-35.104 ADA Title I).
- Adjournment 12:30 p.m.
TO WATCH OR LISTEN TO THE MEETING:
If you wish to virtually attend a Trails Master Plan Review Committee meeting, send an email to email@example.com, no later than by 10 a.m. on the day of the meeting. Please provide the following information, then staff will send you the link and/or phone codes:
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION INSTRUCTIONS
TO GIVE PUBLIC INPUT DURING THE MEETING:
- Write “Trails Master Plan Review Participation Request” in the subject line of the email.
- Include your name.
- Specify the date of the meeting you wish to virtually attend or listen to.
- Specify whether you will be participating by computer or telephone.
- Provide the name you will use if participating by computer, or the telephone number you will use if participating by telephone.
If you would like to give public input for the meeting, please submit your written comments, or a request to speak, to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than by 10 a.m. on the day of the meeting. Please include the information above plus the topic you would like to speak on. For oral comments, you will be invited to unmute and speak during the Public Input portion of the agenda.
For more information on the Trails Master Plan and to review the meeting history of the Trails Master Plan Review Subcommittee, and Working Groups, please visit ashland.or.us/TMP.
View all available agendas and minutes
for all APRC Public Meetings